Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Jesus of Nazareth" (1977)
- Revival! (2014) Played by Obba Babatundé
- Jesus: The Desire of Ages (2014) Played by Montgomery Paulsen
- Son of God (2014) Played by Simon Kunz
- "The Bible"
- Passion (2013) TV episode, Played by Simon Kunz
- Betrayal (2013) TV episode, Played by Simon Kunz
- Mission (2013) TV episode, Played by Simon Kunz
- Walking with the Promise (2010) (V) Played by Don Scribner
- The Tear (2010) Played by Andres De La Fuente (as Nickodemus)
- Color of the Cross 2: The Resurrection (2008) Played by Art Roberts
- Ik laat U niet alleen (2007) (TV) Played by Marc Peeters (as Nikodemus)
- Color of the Cross (2006) Played by Jesse Holland (as Young Nicodemus)
- The Passion of the Christ (2004) Played by Aleksander Mincer
... aka "The Passion Recut" - International (English title) (cut version), USA (recut version)
- The Visual Bible: The Gospel of John (2003) Played by Diego Matamoros
... aka "The Gospel of John" - USA (short title)
- Atlanta Passion Play: 2nd Edition (1998) (V) Played by Gary T. Smith
- The Revolutionary II (1996) (V) Played by Yehuda Efroni
... aka "El revolucionario - parte II" - USA (Spanish title)
... aka "The Life of Jesus - Vol. 2: The Revolutionary" - USA (video box title)
- Kristo (1996) Played by Dante Rivero
- The Revolutionary (1995) (V) Played by Yehuda Efroni
... aka "The Life of Jesus: The Revolutionary" - USA (video box title)
- The Righteous Judge (1990) (V) Played by Duane Hill
... aka "Animated Stories from the New Testament: The Righteous Judge" - USA (series title)
- He Is Risen (1988) (V) Played by Bryce Spencer
... aka "Animated Stories from the New Testament: He Is Risen" - USA (series title)
- Il bacio di Giuda (1988) Played by Emidio Simini (as Nicodemo)
... aka "The Kiss of Judas" - International (English title) (literal English title)
- "Gospel Bill" Played by Ken Blount
- God Gives Back (????) TV episode, Played by Ken Blount
- There's Still Hope (????) TV episode, Played by Ken Blount
- The Day Christ Died (1980) (TV) Played by Gordon Gostelow
- "Jesus of Nazareth"
- Part 2 (1977) TV episode, Played by Laurence Olivier
- Part 1 (1977) TV episode, Played by Laurence Olivier
- Paradijsvogels (1973) (TV) Played by Erik Raes (as Sint-Nikodemus)
- Gospel Road: A Story of Jesus (1973) Played by Alan Dater
... aka "Gospel Road" - USA (short title)
- Barrabas (1967) TV episode, Played by Kalevi Kahra (as Nikodemus)
- El proceso de Cristo (1966) Played by Antonio Bravo (as Nicodemo)
... aka "The Trial of Christ" - International (English title) (literal English title)
- Dawn of Victory (1966) Played by Jon Lormer
- The Greatest Story Ever Told (1965) Played by Joseph Schildkraut
... aka "George Stevens Presents The Greatest Story Ever Told" - UK (complete title), USA (complete title)
- Pontius Pilate (1962) Played by Massimo Serato
... aka "Ponzio Pilato" - Italy (original title)
- Barabbas (1961) Played by Piero Pastore
- King of Kings (1961) Played by Maurice Marsac
... aka "Samuel Bronston's Production King of Kings" - UK (complete title), USA (complete title)
- "Family Theatre"
- Hill Number One: A Story of Faith and Inspiration (1951) TV episode, Played by Regis Toomey
- "The Living Christ Series" (1951) TV series Played by Grandon Rhodes
... aka "Greatest Bible Stories" - USA (cable TV title)
... aka "The Life of Christ" - USA (DVD title)
... aka "The Story of Jesus" - USA (video title)
- The Pilgrimage Play (1949) Played by Tudor Owen
- Jesus of Nazareth (1942) Played by Manuel Pozos
... aka "Jesús de Nazareth" - Mexico (original title)
Annas: Yes, we'll listen to those that have heard your blashpemies. Good! Let's hear them!
Accuser: He cures the sick by magic! With the help of devils! I've seen it. He casts out devils, with the help of devils.
Accuser: He calls himself the King of the Jews!
Accuser: No, he calls himself the Son of God! He said he would destroy the Temple and rebuild it in three days!
Accuser: Worse! He claims he's the Bread of Life! And if we don't eat his flesh or drink his blood we won't inherit eternal life.
Caiphas: Silence! You're all under this man's spell. Either offer proof of his wrongdoing or be quiet!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.