Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dan Fielding (Character)
from "Night Court" (1984)
- "Night Court"
- The 1992 Boat Show (1992) TV episode, Played by John Larroquette
- Opportunity Knock Knocks: Part 1 (1992) TV episode, Played by John Larroquette
- Opportunity Knock Knocks: Part 2 (1992) TV episode, Played by John Larroquette
- P.S. Do I Know You? (1992) TV episode, Played by John Larroquette
- To Sir with... Ah, What the Heck... Love (1992) TV episode, Played by John Larroquette
[after the staff reads Dan's death threat, a bum walks into Harry's office, reaching into his coat]
Tony Giuliano: I'm looking for Fielding...
Asst. D.A. Dan Fielding: IT'S HIM, HE'S GOT A GUN!
[He dives behind Harry's couch while Christine sprays the bum in the eyes]
Christine Sullivan: Eat mace, bozo!
Tony Giuliano: Ah, geez, lady, I'm a cop!
[shows his badge]
Judge Harold T. "Harry" Stone: You must be Detective Giuliano. I'm Judge Stone, the lump behind the couch is Dan Fielding. Of course you already met the lovely Christine Sullivan.
Tony Giuliano: [still blinking off the mace] Charmed.
Christine Sullivan: Well, what was I supposed to think? You have... doggie doo on your shoes.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.