Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Marmaduke Ruggles (Character)
from Ruggles of Red Gap (1935)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)|
- "Producers' Showcase"
- Ruggles of Red Gap (1957) TV episode, Played by Michael Redgrave (as Ruggles)
- "The Prudential Family Playhouse"
- Ruggles of Red Gap (1951) TV episode, Played by Cyril Ritchard
- Ruggles of Red Gap (1935) Played by Charles Laughton (as Ruggles)
- Ruggles of Red Gap (1923) Played by Edward Everett Horton (as Ruggles)
- Ruggles of Red Gap (1918) Played by Taylor Holmes
Ruggles: Oh, no. Always bring the pot to the kettle - never bring the kettle to the pot.
Prunella Judson: Listen, Colonel, I've been making tea for longer than I can remember.
Ruggles: Don't let's get into difficulties about this. But you must listen to an Englishman about tea. If it were coffee I should be your pupil. Where making tea - and WHEN making tea - always bring the pot to the kettle and NEVER bring the kettle to the pot.
Prunella Judson: Oh, Colonel, your knowledge is surprising.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.