Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 39)|
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- How Guardians of the Galaxy Should Have Ended (2014) TV episode, Played by Daniel Baxter
- "Marvel's Avengers Assemble"
- Thanos Rising (2014) TV episode, Played by Isaac C. Singleton Jr.
- Guardians of the Galaxy (2014) Played by Josh Brolin
... aka "G.O.T.G." - International (English title) (promotional abbreviation)
- "The Super Hero Squad Show"
- Soul Stone Picnic! (2011) TV episode, Played by Jim Cummings
- The Final Battle! ('Nuff Said!) (2011) TV episode, Played by Jim Cummings
- Fate of Destiny! (2011) TV episode, Played by Jim Cummings
- So Pretty When They Explode! (2011) TV episode, Played by Jim Cummings
- Blind Rage Knows No Color! (2011) TV episode, Played by Jim Cummings
- "Silver Surfer"
- The End of Eternity (1998) TV episode, Played by Gary Krawford
- Innervisions (1998) TV episode, Played by Gary Krawford
- The Origin of the Silver Surfer: Part 2 (1998) TV episode, Played by Gary Krawford
- Lego Marvel Super Heroes (2013) (VG) Played by John DiMaggio
- Marvel Super Hero Squad Online (2011) (VG) Played by Steve Blum
- Marvel Super Hero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet (2010) (VG) Played by Jim Cummings
- Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes (2000) (VG) Played by Andrew Jackson (as Thanos of Titan)
- Marvel Super Heroes (1995) (VG) Played by Andrew Jackson
Thanos: Ah, what beauty. What majesty. Does it not touch your heart, my love, to witness such ruinous grandeur?... You are absolutely correct. Galactus is the very definition of destruction... Yes, my dear. I quite agree. Control his power and the entire Universe will fall beneath our heel! See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.