Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dum Dum Dugan (Character)
from Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)
|Photos (See all 16 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 17)|
- "Agent Carter"
... aka "Marvel's Agent Carter" - USA (complete title)
- The Iron Ceiling (2015) TV episode, Played by Neal McDonough (as Dum-Dum Dugan)
- "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."
... aka "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." - Australia (working title), USA (complete title)
... aka "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Uprising" - USA (second part title)
... aka "Agents of Shield" - USA (informal alternative title)
- Shadows (2014) TV episode, Played by Neal McDonough
- Marvel One-Shot: Agent Carter (2013) (V) Played by Neal McDonough
- Captain America: The First Avenger (2011) Played by Neal McDonough (as Timothy 'Dum Dum' Dugan)
... aka "Captain America" - USA (working title), USA (informal short title)
- "The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes"
- The Fall of Asgard (2011) TV episode, Played by John DiMaggio
- Nick Fury: Agent of Shield (1998) (TV) Played by Garry Chalk (as Timothy Dugan)
- "Iron Man"
... aka "The Marvel Action Hour: Iron Man" - USA (alternative title)
- Not Far from the Tree (1995) TV episode, Played by William Morgan Sheppard
- Cell of Iron (1995) TV episode, Played by William Morgan Sheppard
Timothy 'Dum Dum' Dugan: So, let's get this straight.
Gabe Jones: We barely got out of there alive, and you want us to go back?
Steve Rogers: Pretty much.
James Montgomery Falsworth: Sounds rather fun, actually.
Jim Morita: [burps] I'm in.
[Jacques and Gabe converse briefly in French]
Gabe Jones: [referring to himself and Jacques] We're in.
Timothy 'Dum Dum' Dugan: Hell, I'll always fight. But you gotta do one thing for me.
Steve Rogers: What's that?
Timothy 'Dum Dum' Dugan: [drinks the rest of his beer in one go] Open a tab.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.