Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dum Dum Dugan (Character)
from Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)
|Photos (See all 19 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 17)|
- "Agent Carter"
... aka "Marvel's Agent Carter" - USA (complete title)
- The Iron Ceiling (2015) TV episode, Played by Neal McDonough (as Dum-Dum Dugan)
- "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."
... aka "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." - Australia (working title), USA (complete title)
... aka "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Uprising" - USA (second part title)
... aka "Agents of Shield" - USA (informal alternative title)
- Shadows (2014) TV episode, Played by Neal McDonough
- Marvel One-Shot: Agent Carter (2013) (V) Played by Neal McDonough
- "Random Marvel"
- Take A.I.M. (2012) TV episode, Played by Coulter Rail
- The Phantom Signal (2011) TV episode, Played by Coulter Rail
- Captain America: The First Avenger (2011) Played by Neal McDonough (as Timothy 'Dum Dum' Dugan)
... aka "Captain America" - USA (working title), USA (informal short title)
- "The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes"
- The Fall of Asgard (2011) TV episode, Played by John DiMaggio
- Nick Fury: Agent of Shield (1998) (TV) Played by Garry Chalk (as Timothy Dugan)
- "Iron Man"
... aka "The Marvel Action Hour: Iron Man" - USA (alternative title)
- Not Far from the Tree (1995) TV episode, Played by William Morgan Sheppard
- Cell of Iron (1995) TV episode, Played by William Morgan Sheppard
Dum-Dum Dugan: You sure you wanna get on that plane? Commandos could always use another good fighter. We just need to come up with a nickname for you.
Peggy Carter: Tempting, but I think it's time I put my days on the front lines behind me. Someone needs to mind the wheel back in the States. And I suppose someone needs to convince the SSR of Howard's innocence, wanker or not. I'll miss you.
Dum-Dum Dugan: [They hug] Miss you, too, Peg.
[He suddenly steps back as a thought occurs]
Dum-Dum Dugan: Wait a second. Miss you.
[Turns to his team]
Dum-Dum Dugan: Miss Union Jack! Whaddya think, fellas?
[Turns back to Carter with a big smile]
Dum-Dum Dugan: Huh?
Peggy Carter: Never speak again.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.