Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Happy Hogan (Character)
from Iron Man (2008)
|Photos (See all 7 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 14)|
- Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017) Played by Jon Favreau
- Iron Man 3 (2013) Played by Jon Favreau
... aka "Iron Man Three" - China (original title)
... aka "Marvel Iron Man 3" - USA (promotional title)
- "Iron Man: Armored Adventures"
- Rage of the Hulk (2012) TV episode, Played by Alistair Abell
- Enter: Iron Monger (2011) TV episode, Played by Alistair Abell
- Titanium vs Iron (2011) TV episode, Played by Alistair Abell
- Look Into the Light (2011) TV episode, Played by Alistair Abell
- Pepper, Interrupted (2009) TV episode, Played by Alistair Abell
- Iron Man 2 (2010) Played by Jon Favreau
... aka "Iron 2 Man" - USA (promotional title)
... aka "Iron Man 2: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
... aka "Iron Man II" - International (English title) (promotional title)
- Iron Man (2008) Played by Jon Favreau (as Hogan)
... aka "Ironman" - International (English title) (alternative spelling), USA (poster title)
- "Iron Man" Played by Paul Soles (as Harold 'Happy' Hogan)
- If I Die, Let It Be With Honor/Fight On, For A World Is Watching/What Price Victory? (1966) TV episode, Played by Paul Soles
- "The Marvel Super Heroes" (1966) TV series Played by Paul Soles
[Happy Hogan has just slammed Tony's limo into Vanko, preventing him from harming Tony]
Happy Hogan: [to Tony] Are you okay?
Tony Stark: Were you aiming for him or me?
Happy Hogan: [as Pepper breathes heavily in back seat] I was aiming for him.
Tony Stark: I couldn't tell.
Pepper Potts: [literally screaming; to Tony] ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? GET IN THE CAR!
Tony Stark: [shouting over her] I was attacked!
Happy Hogan, Pepper Potts: [Pepper is screaming; while Happy is shouting, but not as loudly as Pepper] Get In The Car!
Tony Stark: [as he opens the door; to himself] First vacation in two years...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.