Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Happy Hogan (Character)
from Iron Man (2008)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 15)|
- Iron Man 3 (2013) Played by Jon Favreau
... aka "Marvel Iron Man 3" - USA (promotional title)
- "Iron Man: Armored Adventures"
- Rage of the Hulk (2012) TV episode, Played by Alistair Abell
- Enter: Iron Monger (2011) TV episode, Played by Alistair Abell
- Look Into the Light (2011) TV episode, Played by Alistair Abell
- Pepper, Interrupted (2009) TV episode, Played by Alistair Abell
- Ready, A.I.M., Fire (2009) TV episode, Played by Alistair Abell
- Iron Man 2 (2010) Played by Jon Favreau
... aka "Iron 2 Man" - USA (promotional title)
... aka "Iron Man 2: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
... aka "Iron Man II" - International (English title) (promotional title)
- Iron Man (2008) Played by Jon Favreau (as Hogan)
... aka "Ironman" - International (English title) (alternative spelling), USA (poster title)
- "Iron Man" (1966) TV series Played by Paul Soles (as Harold 'Happy' Hogan)
Christine Everheart: Mr. Stark! Christine Everheart, Vanity Fair magazine. Can I ask you a couple of questions?
Hogan: [whispers to Stark] She's cute.
Tony Stark: [whispers to Hogan] She's alright.
Tony Stark: Hi!
Christine Everheart: Hi.
Tony Stark: Yeah. Okay, go.
Christine Everheart: You've been called the Da Vinci of our time. What do you say to that?
Tony Stark: Absolutely ridiculous. I don't paint.
Christine Everheart: And what do you say to your other nickname, the Merchant of Death?
See more »