Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Spider-Man" (1994)
- "The Spectacular Spider-Man"
... aka "The Spectacular Spider-Man: Animated Series" - USA (complete title)
- Probable Cause (2009) TV episode, Played by Kevin Michael Richardson
- Gangland (2009) TV episode, Played by Kevin Michael Richardson
- Nature vs. Nurture (2008) TV episode, Played by Kevin Michael Richardson
- Intervention (2008) TV episode, Played by Kevin Michael Richardson
- The Uncertainty Principle (2008) TV episode, Played by Kevin Michael Richardson
... aka "Spider-Man: The Animated Series" - USA (alternative title)
- Partners in Danger Chapter 1: Guilty (1997) TV episode, Played by Dorian Harewood
- Sins of the Fathers Chapter 9: Tombstone (1996) TV episode, Played by Dorian Harewood
- Neogenic Nightmare Chapter 12: Ravages of Time (1995) TV episode, Played by Dorian Harewood
- Neogenic Nightmare Chapter 11: Tablet of Time (1995) TV episode, Played by Dorian Harewood
Spider-Man: I'm here to see Mr. Lincoln.
Tombstone: Then you should make an appointment. But perhaps we'll make an exception for the hero of the day. I am L. Thompson Lincoln.
Spider-Man: Please, you're the Big Man!
Tombstone: In my life, I've been called many names. My favorite is Tombstone.
Spider-Man: Back off! I just took down the Rhino. A pale guy in a suit doesn't stand a...
[Tombstone smacks Spider-Man away and pins him to the ground]
Tombstone: Don't move. Just listen. And I'll teach you the facts of life. The Big Man, whomever he might be, has nothing against heroes. No hero can thwart enough crime to dent his income. But you... you frighten criminals off the streets entirely. Except when you're off battling the like of the Rhino. Then the Big Man's profitable army of petty thugs think themselves beneath the Spider-Man's notice.
Spider-Man: So as long as I keep fighting crime, you'll keep making bigger and badder...
Tombstone: Now, you're learning. But there is a way out. Come work for me. You can still save the world like a good hero. I'll even pay you. All you have to remember is to look the other way on occasion. On any occasion I choose.
Spider-Man: I can't ever look the other way again. Let's finish this.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.