Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Aqua Teen Hunger Force" (2000)
|Photos (See all 7 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 127)|
- "Aqua Teen Hunger Force"
... aka "ATHF" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Aqua Something You Know Whatever" - USA (ninth season title)
... aka "Aqua TV Show Show" - USA (tenth season title)
... aka "Aqua Unit Patrol Squad 1" - USA (eighth season title)
- Piranha Germs (2013) TV episode, Played by Carey Means
- Storage Zeebles (2013) TV episode, Played by Carey Means
- Freda (2013) TV episode, Played by Carey Means
- Skins (2013) TV episode, Played by Carey Means
- Working Stiffs (2013) TV episode, Played by Carey Means
- Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters (2007) Played by Carey Means
... aka "Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters and Television" - USA (TV title)
... aka "Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters for DVD" - USA (DVD title)
- "Space Ghost Coast to Coast"
... aka "SGC2C" - USA (short title)
- Baffler Meal (2003) TV episode, Played by Matt Maiellaro
Master Shake: All right, you see the homeless guy up there in the gridwork? Not him. It's above him.
Frylock: Nuh-uhhh... I don't see anything but wood. I mean, it's just woodgrain...
Master Shake: It's right in the butt of the gun. Lookit the butt of the gun.
Frylock: I'm lookin' at the butt of the gun. I don't see nothin' but the gun.
Master Shake: What the hell's the mat - hey! Yo! Choch! Show my dumb friend over here where Gee Whiz is, willya?
Homeless Man: [mumbling] Mehmhmhmhhmmmm... Gee Whiz... you Gee Whiz?
Master Shake: That's gr... yes, thank you! Okay! SHOW HIM. ON. THE. BILL. BOARD!
Homeless Man: [long pause] ME! ME GEE WHIZ!
Master Shake: Ohhhhhhoohohohhhhh... great. 'Nuther whackjob. Hey, Gee Whiz: can you FLY?
Homeless Man: [hysterical screaming] GIMMAHYAMUNNNAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.