Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Alexander Haig (Character)
from The Day Reagan Was Shot (2001) (TV)
- "Nixon's the One"
- Elites (2013) TV episode, Played by Eben Young
- The Iron Lady (2011) Played by Matthew Marsh
- The Reagans (2003) (TV) Played by Bill Smitrovich
- The Falklands Play (2002) (TV) Played by Colin Stinton
- The Day Reagan Was Shot (2001) (TV) Played by Richard Dreyfuss
- Nixon (1995) Played by Powers Boothe
- Kissinger and Nixon (1995) (TV) Played by Matt Frewer (as Gen. Alexander Haig)
- The Final Days (1989) (TV) Played by David Ogden Stiers (as General Alexander M. Haig Jr)
- The Betty Ford Story (1987) (TV) Played by Stanley Grover (as General Alexander Haig)
- Inchon (1981) Played by John Pochna (as Lt. Alexander Haig)
Alexander Haig: We are trying to de-escalise a war.
Margaret Thatcher: So am I. But you do not do it by appeasement. You increase its chances. You see this table? This was where Neville Chamberlain sat in 1938 when he spoke on the wireless about the Czechs as "far away people about whom we know nothing and with whom we have so little in common". Munich! Appeasement! A world war followed because of that irresponsible, woolly-minded, indecisive, slip-shod attitude and the deaths of 45 million people.
Tom Enders: The fact that we have to treat Britain and Argentina even-handedly for the purpose of negotiation...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.