Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Howard Borden (Character)
from "The Bob Newhart Show" (1972)
|Photos (See all 16 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 5)|
- The Bob Newhart Show 19th Anniversary Special (1991) (TV) Played by Bill Daily
- "The Bob Newhart Show"
- Happy Trails to You (1978) TV episode, Played by Bill Daily
- Crisis in Education (1978) TV episode, Played by Bill Daily
- Carol Ankles for Indie-Prod (1978) TV episode, Played by Bill Daily
- It Didn't Happen One Night (1978) TV episode, Played by Bill Daily
- Easy for You to Say (1978) TV episode, Played by Bill Daily
- "Pioneers of Television"
- Standup to Sitcom (2014) TV episode, Played by Bill Daily
- On Stage at the Kennedy Center: The Mark Twain Prize (2002) (TV) Played by Bill Daily
Howard Borden: Are we gonna chit-chat all night or are we gonna play Scrabble?
Emily Hartley: Well of course we're going to play Scrabble ,Howard... it's your turn.
Howard Borden: Good! I win ,I used all my letters.
Emily Hartley: [Looks at it doubtfully and spells] Z-O-O-P-H-Y-T-E?
Howard Borden: [Firmly] Zoophyte!
Corrine Murdock: I challenge you Howard Borden,there's no such word as Zoophyte!
Howard Borden: There is so! Zoophyte... uh ,a disagreement between 2 or more animals in a zoo.
Corrine Murdock: Excuse me Howard ,I don't mean to doubt you... but that's bull. Words were my business ,I used to work in a library.
Howard Borden: [Defensive] Well, I've been to a lot of zoos!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.