Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Howard Borden (Character)
from "The Bob Newhart Show" (1972)
|Photos (See all 16 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 77)|
- The Bob Newhart Show 19th Anniversary Special (1991) (TV) Played by Bill Daily
- "The Bob Newhart Show"
- Happy Trails to You (1978) TV episode, Played by Bill Daily
- Crisis in Education (1978) TV episode, Played by Bill Daily
- Carol Ankles for Indie-Prod (1978) TV episode, Played by Bill Daily
- It Didn't Happen One Night (1978) TV episode, Played by Bill Daily
- Easy for You to Say (1978) TV episode, Played by Bill Daily
- "Pioneers of Television"
- Standup to Sitcom (2014) TV episode, Played by Bill Daily
- On Stage at the Kennedy Center: The Mark Twain Prize (2002) (TV) Played by Bill Daily
Dr. Robert 'Bob' Hartley: [Emily is a famous, glamorous, woman's haute couture designer, married to psychologist Howard, and secretly in love with Bob - their navigator neighbor] So, how's it going with you, Emily?
Emily Hartley: Let me show you to what I've been working on
[Emily moved across the living room to pick up some sketches on the dining table]
Howard Borden: I, Emily; the only woman in the world to get her design on the cover of Harpers Bazaar, Vogue, and Mademoiselle magazine, all in the same month.
Dr. Robert 'Bob' Hartley: You must be very proud, Emily.
Emily Hartley: [sighs] Well, I'm pleased. But, designing clothes for beautiful women isn't...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.