Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Harriet Oleson (Character)
from "Little House on the Prairie" (1974)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Videos|
- "Little House on the Prairie"
... aka "L.H.O.T.P." - International (English title) (informal short title)
... aka "Little House: A New Beginning" - USA (last season title)
- Hello and Goodbye (1983) TV episode, Played by Scottie MacGregor
- May I Have This Dance (1983) TV episode, Played by Scottie MacGregor
- For the Love of Blanche (1983) TV episode, Played by Scottie MacGregor
- The Last Summer (1983) TV episode, Played by Scottie MacGregor
- A Child with No Name (1983) TV episode, Played by Scottie MacGregor
[Caroline brings basket of eggs to the Olesons' store. Harriet examines the eggs criticizingly and offers to pay Caroline less than the usual price. Nels intervenes]
Nelson "Nels" Oleson: There's nothing wrong with those eggs.
Mrs. Oleson: I think I'll be the judge of that.
Nelson "Nels" Oleson: Judge? You're not the judge of anything.
Mrs. Oleson: Bu...
Nelson "Nels" Oleson: You want to know what you are? I'm gonna tell you what you are...
Mrs. Oleson: [while Nels is still talking] What do you think you are doing?
Nelson "Nels" Oleson: You are a mean, nasty-tempered woman and it would be better off for this whole town...
Mrs. Oleson: Who do you think you are, calling me mean and nasty-tempered?
Nelson "Nels" Oleson: It would be better off for this whole town if you were locked up in a cage and fed with a stick! You have made life miserable for...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.