Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
The Doctor (Character)
from "Star Trek: Voyager" (1995)
|Photos (See all 25 | slideshow)|
- Star Trek I: Specter of the Past (2010) Played by Jessica Morningstar (as EMH Mark-III)
- Star Trek: The Experience - Borg Invasion 4D (2004) Played by Robert Picardo
- "Star Trek: Voyager"
... aka "Voyager" - USA (short title)
- Endgame (2001) TV episode, Played by Robert Picardo
- Renaissance Man (2001) TV episode, Played by Robert Picardo
- Homestead (2001) TV episode, Played by Robert Picardo
- Natural Law (2001) TV episode, Played by Robert Picardo
- Friendship One (2001) TV episode, Played by Robert Picardo
- "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine"
... aka "DS9" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Deep Space Nine" - USA (short title)
... aka "Star Trek: DS9" - USA (short title)
- Doctor Bashir, I Presume? (1997) TV episode, Played by Robert Picardo (as EMH Mark I)
- Star Trek: First Contact (1996) Played by Robert Picardo (as Holographic Doctor)
... aka "Star Trek 8" - USA (informal alternative title)
... aka "Star Trek VIII: First Contact" - USA (DVD box title)
The Doctor: What happened to you?
Harry Kim: I cut myself shaving.
The Doctor: Is that a bite mark?
Harry Kim: One of the Klingons attacked me.
The Doctor: Did you do something to provoke him?
Harry Kim: Not him. Her. And she wasn't provoked, she was... aroused.
The Doctor: Ah. I'm not surprised. I've studied the section on Klingon mating rituals in their cultural database.
Harry Kim: Then maybe you can tell me how to convince a female twice my size that I'm not interested!
The Doctor: Hm - you probably can't.
Harry Kim: Great.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.