Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
The Doctor (Character)
from "Star Trek: Voyager" (1995)
|Photos (See all 24 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 168)|
- Star Trek I: Specter of the Past (2010) Played by Jessica Morningstar (as EMH Mark-III)
- Star Trek: The Experience - Borg Invasion 4D (2004) Played by Robert Picardo
- "Star Trek: Voyager"
... aka "Voyager" - USA (short title)
- Endgame (2001) TV episode, Played by Robert Picardo
- Renaissance Man (2001) TV episode, Played by Robert Picardo
- Homestead (2001) TV episode, Played by Robert Picardo
- Natural Law (2001) TV episode, Played by Robert Picardo
- Friendship One (2001) TV episode, Played by Robert Picardo
- "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine"
... aka "DS9" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Deep Space Nine" - USA (short title)
... aka "Star Trek: DS9" - USA (short title)
- Doctor Bashir, I Presume? (1997) TV episode, Played by Robert Picardo (as EMH Mark I)
- Star Trek: First Contact (1996) Played by Robert Picardo (as Holographic Doctor)
... aka "Star Trek 8" - USA (informal alternative title)
... aka "Star Trek VIII: First Contact" - USA (DVD box title)
Lieutenant B'Elanna Torres: Computer, activate Emergency Medical Holographic Program.
The Doctor: Please state the nature of the medical emergency.
Lieutenant B'Elanna Torres: Why do you always have to say that?
The Doctor: I can only speculate about my programmer's motives. Perhaps he thought I might be summoned for important reasons.
Lieutenant B'Elanna Torres: Under the circumstances, don't you think you really ought to change your program?
The Doctor: Now there's an interesting concept. A hologram that programs *himself.* What would I do with that ability? Create a family? Raise an army?
Lieutenant B'Elanna Torres: I know a little about holographic programming. I could probably reprogram you.
The Doctor: That makes me feel particularly confident.
Lieutenant B'Elanna Torres: Has anyone ever told you, you have a lousy attitude?
The Doctor: If you don't like the doctor's attitude, there's a man sitting at a console in the Jupiter Station Holoprogramming Center you can write to. His name is Zimmerman. He looks a lot like me, actually. Now, not that I don't enjoy the repartee, but was there a reason you stopped in?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.