Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Uncle Martin (Character)
from "My Favorite Martian" (1963)
|Photos (See all 9 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- My Favorite Martian (1999) Played by Christopher Lloyd
- "My Favorite Martian"
- Pay the Man the $24 (1966) TV episode, Played by Ray Walston
- My Nut Cup Runneth Over (1966) TV episode, Played by Ray Walston
- Stop the Presses, I Want to Get Off (1966) TV episode, Played by Ray Walston
- Horse and Buggy Martin (1966) TV episode, Played by Ray Walston
- Martin Meets His Match (1966) TV episode, Played by Ray Walston
Uncle Martin: [in a panic over his lost spaceship] Well, now we know what happened. Somehow, she gave those junkmen the wrong key to the wrong garage. But which junkmen? That's the question.
Tim O'Hara: Well, couldn't you read her mind?
Uncle Martin: Tim, trying to read Mrs. Brown's mind is like trying to read a can of alphabet soup. All the letters are there, but they don't spell anything!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.