Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Uncle Martin (Character)
from "My Favorite Martian" (1963)
|Photos (See all 9 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- My Favorite Martian (1999) Played by Christopher Lloyd
- "My Favorite Martian"
- Pay the Man the $24 (1966) TV episode, Played by Ray Walston
- My Nut Cup Runneth Over (1966) TV episode, Played by Ray Walston
- Stop the Presses, I Want to Get Off (1966) TV episode, Played by Ray Walston
- Horse and Buggy Martin (1966) TV episode, Played by Ray Walston
- Martin Meets His Match (1966) TV episode, Played by Ray Walston
Uncle Martin: [reading newspaper] Hmpf.
Tim O'Hara: [looking up from his bank statement] Hmm?
Uncle Martin: Did you say something?
Tim O'Hara: No, you did.
Uncle Martin: No, I distinctly heard you go "hmmm?".
Tim O'Hara: Oh, yeah. Well, that was after you went "hmpf."
Uncle Martin: Oh, did I?
Tim O'Hara: [goes back to bank statement] Uh huh.
Uncle Martin: [goes back to newspaper] Hmpf.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.