Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Uncle Martin (Character)
from "My Favorite Martian" (1963)
|Photos (See all 9 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 104)|
- My Favorite Martian (1999) Played by Christopher Lloyd
- "My Favorite Martian"
- Pay the Man the $24 (1966) TV episode, Played by Ray Walston
- My Nut Cup Runneth Over (1966) TV episode, Played by Ray Walston
- Stop the Presses, I Want to Get Off (1966) TV episode, Played by Ray Walston
- Horse and Buggy Martin (1966) TV episode, Played by Ray Walston
- Martin Meets His Match (1966) TV episode, Played by Ray Walston
[Uncle Martin mentions reading an artist's mind over 4,000 years ago]
Tim O'Hara: I also thought you said you were only four-hundred-and-fifty years old.
Uncle Martin: Four-hundred-and-fifty *Martian* years. Each year consisting of three-hundred weeks. Each week made up of eight-thousand, six-hundred-and-seventy-two days.
Tim O'Hara: Must be murder when relatives drop in for a weekend.
Uncle Martin: A man has to be pretty fast with a fork.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.