Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Uncle Martin (Character)
from "My Favorite Martian" (1963)
|Photos (See all 9 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- My Favorite Martian (1999) Played by Christopher Lloyd
- "My Favorite Martian"
- Pay the Man the $24 (1966) TV episode, Played by Ray Walston
- My Nut Cup Runneth Over (1966) TV episode, Played by Ray Walston
- Stop the Presses, I Want to Get Off (1966) TV episode, Played by Ray Walston
- Horse and Buggy Martin (1966) TV episode, Played by Ray Walston
- Martin Meets His Match (1966) TV episode, Played by Ray Walston
Uncle Martin: [feeling homesick] I'm anxious to see my birthplace, again - to breathe that deoxygenated air, - to see my girlfriend.
Tim O'Hara: [surprised] Well, you never told me that you had a girlfriend.
Uncle Martin: You never asked me. You ought to see her, Tim. She makes your beauty contest winners look like Marines.
Tim O'Hara: Oh, a real doll, huh?
Uncle Martin: [nods in agreement] She's only three-hundred-and-twelve years old. Doesn't look a day over two-eighty.
Tim O'Hara: Oh! Robbing the cradle!
Uncle Martin: You're pretty smug for someone who can't even read minds.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.