Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from ".hack//Roots" (2006)
- .hack//G.U. Trilogy (2007) Played by Takahiro Sakurai
- .hack//G.U. Returner (2007) (V) Played by Takahiro Sakurai
- Determination (2006) TV episode, Played by Takahiro Sakurai / Andrew Francis
- Truth (2006) TV episode, Played by Takahiro Sakurai / Andrew Francis
- Confront (2006) TV episode, Played by Takahiro Sakurai / Andrew Francis
- Trial (2006) TV episode, Played by Takahiro Sakurai / Andrew Francis
- Bonds (2006) TV episode, Played by Takahiro Sakurai / Andrew Francis
- .hack//G.U. Vol.3//Redemption (2007) (VG) Played by Yuri Lowenthal
... aka ".hack//G.U. Vol.3: Aruku you na hayasa de" - Japan (original title)
- .hack//G.U. Vol.2//Reminisce (2006) (VG) Played by Yuri Lowenthal
... aka ".hack//G.U. Vol. 2: Kimi omou koe" - Japan (original title)
- .hack//G.U. Vol.1//Rebirth (2006) (VG) Played by Yuri Lowenthal / Takahiro Sakurai
... aka ".hack//G.U. Vol. 1: Saitan" - Japan (original title)
Atoli: [a shadow version of Atoli sits alone at a desk] I did my best... I did the best I could. See, I got a piercing, and bought my first piece of brand name clothing. My friends said that they didn't want to be seen with some uncool girl, but then both my dad and mom got mad. They said girls should always be quiet and not stand out. And that they'd allow me, to wear a chintzy getup like that. I didn't have a choice, I went out wearing my usual outfit. And then... And then my friends...
Haseo: What is this?
Sakaki: Atoli's memories.
Atoli: I did my best... I tried to do what everyone said... But none of it worked. I mean, it's so unfair. I've only got one of myself. And they're always trying to push me opposite directions. But I still tried. I did my best to do what they said! Because if I didn't, they'd all leave me. They told me, they didn't need someone like me.
Haseo: [to Sakaki] Why would you do something like this?
Sakaki: To understand people. AIDA's interested in people. This area's the result AIDA's analysis and understanding.
Atoli: But... No matter how hard I tried. It was no good. I tried and I tried, and no one would praise me! No one would accept me! No one would look at me!
Haseo: [Atoli is overtaken by AIDA] Atoli! You, what did you do to Atoli?
Sakaki: What did I do? Everything. The Terror of Death.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.