Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Beowulf (2007)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 11)|
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- How Beowulf Should Have Ended (2008) TV episode, Played by Daniel Baxter
- Beowulf (2007) Played by Brendan Gleeson
... aka "Beowulf: An IMAX 3D Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
... aka "Beowulf: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
- "Xena: Warrior Princess"
- Return of the Valkyrie (2000) TV episode, Played by Dean O'Gorman
- The 13th Warrior (1999) Played by Albie Woodington (as Hyglak)
... aka "13 Warriors" - Japan (English title)
- Animated Epics: Beowulf (1998) (TV) Played by Michael Sheen
Beowulf: How many monsters must I slay? Grendel's mother, father, Grende's uncle? Must I hack down a whole family tree of demons?
King Hrothgar: She is the last of them. Whith her gone, demonkind will slip back into the darkness from whence it came.
Wiglaf: And where it belongs.
Beowulf: And the mother's mate? Where is Grendel's father?
King Hrothgar: Grendel's father can do no harm to man.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.