Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
King Hrothgar (Character)
from Beowulf (2007)
|Photos (See all 8 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 11)|
- Beowulf (2012) Played by Emanuel Perez
- Outlander (2008) Played by John Hurt (as Hrothgar)
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- How Beowulf Should Have Ended (2008) TV episode, Played by Daniel Baxter (as Hrothgar)
- Beowulf (2007) Played by Anthony Hopkins (as Hrothgar)
... aka "Beowulf: An IMAX 3D Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
... aka "Beowulf: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
- The Last Legion (2007) Played by James Cosmo (as Hrothgar)
- Beowulf: Prince of the Geats (2007) Played by Paul Eisenman (as Hrothgar)
- Grendel (2007) (TV) Played by Ben Cross
- Blade of the King Concept Film (2005) Played by Dan Eggleston (as Hrothgar)
- Beowulf & Grendel (2005) Played by Stellan Skarsgård (as Hrothgar)
- "Xena: Warrior Princess"
- Return of the Valkyrie (2000) TV episode, Played by John Leigh (as Hrothgar)
- The 13th Warrior (1999) Played by Sven Wollter
... aka "13 Warriors" - Japan (English title)
- Beowulf (1999) Played by Oliver Cotton (as Hrothgar)
- Animated Epics: Beowulf (1998) (TV) Played by Timothy West (as Hrothgar)
- "Star Trek: Voyager"
... aka "Voyager" - USA (short title)
- Heroes and Demons (1995) TV episode, Played by Michael Keenan (as Hrothgar)
King Hrothgar: Did you kill her?
Beowulf: Would you like to hear the story of my struggle against this monstrous hag?
King Hrothgar: She's no hag, Beowulf. We both know that. But answer me, did you kill her?
Beowulf: Would I have been able to escape her, had I not?
King Hrothgar: Grendel is dead. That's all that matter to me. He can bother me no more. The mother, the hag... She's not my curse, not anymore. Not anymore.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.