Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
William Travis (Character)
from The Alamo (1960)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- The Alamo (2004) Played by Patrick Wilson
- Travis (1991) Played by Benton Jennings (as Col. Wm. B. Travis)
... aka "The Cost of Freedom" - USA (alternative title)
- Alamo: The Price of Freedom (1988) Played by Casey Biggs (as William Barret Travis)
- The Alamo: Thirteen Days to Glory (1987) (TV) Played by Alec Baldwin (as Col. William Barrett Travis)
- Houston: The Legend of Texas (1986) (TV) Played by William Russ
- "The Time Tunnel"
- The Alamo (1966) TV episode, Played by Rhodes Reason (as Col. William Barrett Travis)
- The Alamo (1960) Played by Laurence Harvey (as Col. William Travis)
- The First Texan (1956) Played by William Hopper (as William Barrett Travis)
- The Last Command (1955) Played by Richard Carlson (as William B. Travis)
... aka "San Antonio de Bexar" - USA (alternative title)
- "Walt Disney's Wonderful World of Color"
... aka "Disneyland" - USA (original title)
... aka "Disney's Wonderful World" - USA (new title)
... aka "The Disney Sunday Movie" - USA (new title)
... aka "The Magical World of Disney" - USA (new title)
... aka "The Wonderful World of Disney" - USA (new title)
... aka "Walt Disney" - USA (new title)
... aka "Walt Disney Presents" - USA (new title)
- Davy Crockett at the Alamo (1955) TV episode, Played by Don Megowan
- The Man from the Alamo (1953) Played by Arthur Space (as Lt. Col. William Barrett Travis)
- Man of Conquest (1939) Played by Victor Jory (as William B. Travis)
- Heroes of the Alamo (1937) Played by Rex Lease (as Colonel William B. Travis)
- John Wayne's 'The Alamo' (1992) (V) Played by Laurence Harvey (as Col. William Travis)
- Davy Crockett: King of the Wild Frontier (1955) Played by Don Megowan (as Col. William Travis)
... aka "Davy Crockett" - Japan (English title) (imdb display title)
David Crockett: Excuse me, Colonel; we got quite a mare's nest out here. You might want to come out and see.
William Travis: I have to get these dispatches out while there is still time. You can help me place the men, colonel. You and your men will defend the palisade on the west wall.
David Crockett: By 'palisade', you mean that little bunch of sticks out there?
William Travis: Would you prefer another assignment?
David Crockett: Uh, no, no; that was the one I was gonna put in for.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.