Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
William Travis (Character)
from The Alamo (2004)
|Related Videos (see all 7)|
- "King of the Hill"
... aka "Hank of the Hill" - Europe (English title) (series title)
- How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Alamo (2004) TV episode, Played by Dennis Burkley (as William B. Travis)
- The Alamo (2004) Played by Patrick Wilson
- Travis (1991) Played by Benton Jennings (as Col. Wm. B. Travis)
... aka "The Cost of Freedom" - USA (alternative title)
- Alamo: The Price of Freedom (1988) Played by Casey Biggs (as William Barret Travis)
- The Alamo: Thirteen Days to Glory (1987) (TV) Played by Alec Baldwin (as Col. William Barrett Travis)
- Houston: The Legend of Texas (1986) (TV) Played by William Russ
- "The Time Tunnel"
- The Alamo (1966) TV episode, Played by Rhodes Reason (as Col. William Barrett Travis)
- The Alamo (1960) Played by Laurence Harvey (as Col. William Travis)
- The First Texan (1956) Played by William Hopper (as William Barrett Travis)
- The Last Command (1955) Played by Richard Carlson (as William B. Travis)
... aka "San Antonio de Bexar" - USA (alternative title)
- "Walt Disney's Wonderful World of Color"
... aka "Disneyland" - USA (original title)
... aka "Disney's Wonderful World" - USA (new title)
... aka "The Disney Sunday Movie" - USA (new title)
... aka "The Magical World of Disney" - USA (new title)
... aka "The Wonderful World of Disney" - USA (new title)
... aka "Walt Disney" - USA (new title)
... aka "Walt Disney Presents" - USA (new title)
- Davy Crockett at the Alamo (1955) TV episode, Played by Don Megowan
- The Man from the Alamo (1953) Played by Arthur Space (as Lt. Col. William Barrett Travis)
- Man of Conquest (1939) Played by Victor Jory (as William B. Travis)
- Heroes of the Alamo (1937) Played by Rex Lease (as Colonel William B. Travis)
- John Wayne's 'The Alamo' (1992) (V) Played by Laurence Harvey (as Col. William Travis)
- Davy Crockett: King of the Wild Frontier (1955) Played by Don Megowan (as Col. William Travis)
William Travis: Colonel Bowie, I understand that you plan to remove the cannon from this fort and take them to General Houston. I advise you not to do it; they are needed here.
James Bowie: Where did you hear that, Buck?
William Travis: Men tend to talk when they drink; your men tend to drink.
James Bowie: I will do as I have been commanded; as for what that is, I will discuss it further with Col. Jamison.
William Travis: Col. Jamison has left the fort on personal business; he left me in command.
James Bowie: Whooee, that is a rapid rise, Billy. We better break out the long pants.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.