Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
William Travis (Character)
from The Alamo (1960)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- "Drunk History"
- Wild West (2013) TV episode, Played by Jake Johnson (as William B. Travis)
- "King of the Hill"
... aka "Hank of the Hill" - Europe (English title)
- How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Alamo (2004) TV episode, Played by Dennis Burkley (as William B. Travis)
- The Alamo (2004) Played by Patrick Wilson
- Travis (1991) Played by Benton Jennings (as Col. Wm. B. Travis)
... aka "The Cost of Freedom" - USA (alternative title)
- Alamo: The Price of Freedom (1988) Played by Casey Biggs (as William Barret Travis)
- The Alamo: Thirteen Days to Glory (1987) (TV) Played by Alec Baldwin (as Col. William Barrett Travis)
- Houston: The Legend of Texas (1986) (TV) Played by William Russ
- "The Time Tunnel"
- The Alamo (1966) TV episode, Played by Rhodes Reason (as Col. William Barrett Travis)
- The Alamo (1960) Played by Laurence Harvey (as Col. William Travis)
- The First Texan (1956) Played by William Hopper (as William Barrett Travis)
- The Last Command (1955) Played by Richard Carlson (as William B. Travis)
... aka "San Antonio de Bexar" - USA (alternative title)
- "Walt Disney's Wonderful World of Color"
... aka "Disneyland" - USA (original title)
... aka "Disney's Wonderful World" - USA (new title)
... aka "The Disney Sunday Movie" - USA (new title)
... aka "The Magical World of Disney" - USA (new title)
... aka "The Wonderful World of Disney" - USA (new title)
... aka "Walt Disney" - USA (new title)
... aka "Walt Disney Presents" - USA (new title)
- Davy Crockett at the Alamo (1955) TV episode, Played by Don Megowan
- The Man from the Alamo (1953) Played by Arthur Space (as Lt. Col. William Barrett Travis)
- Man of Conquest (1939) Played by Victor Jory (as William B. Travis)
- Heroes of the Alamo (1937) Played by Rex Lease (as Colonel William B. Travis)
- John Wayne's 'The Alamo' (1992) (V) Played by Laurence Harvey (as Col. William Travis)
- Davy Crockett: King of the Wild Frontier (1955) Played by Don Megowan (as Col. William Travis)
... aka "Davy Crockett" - Japan (English title) (imdb display title)
Lt. Col. Travis: How do you feel, Jim?
Jim Bowie: I'd feel a lot better if somebody moved me out on that wall. I'll never get any shootin' done in here.
Lt. Col. Travis: Don't be too sure of that. There's a lot of 'em left out there. Some of them might even pay you a visit.
Sam: Just bring 'em in! Me and Mr. Bowie all ready for 'em.
Lt. Col. Travis: I don't think we won't have to bring 'em in, Sam. It looks as if they intend to come in on their own.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.