Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Meyer Lansky (Character)
from Bugsy (1991)
|Photos (See all 9 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "Boardwalk Empire"
- Eldorado (2014) TV episode, Played by Anatol Yusef
- Friendless Child (2014) TV episode, Played by Anatol Yusef
- King of Norway (2014) TV episode, Played by Anatol Yusef
- The Good Listener (2014) TV episode, Played by Anatol Yusef
- Golden Days for Boys and Girls (2014) TV episode, Played by Anatol Yusef
- "Mob City"
- Stay Down (2013) TV episode, Played by Patrick Fischler
- A Guy Walks Into a Bar (2013) TV episode, Played by Jeff Braine (as Young Meyer)
- The Lost City (2005) Played by Dustin Hoffman
- Donzi: The Legend (2001) Played by Edward Asner
- Lansky (1999) (TV) Played by Richard Dreyfuss / Joshua Praw (as Meyer Lansky Age 8) / Ryan Merriman (as Meyer Lansky Ages 12-14) / Max Perlich (as Meyer Lansky Ages 19-28)
- "The Untouchables"
- Attack on New York (1993) TV episode, Played by Marc Grapey
- Atlantic City (1993) TV episode, Played by Marc Grapey
- Bugsy (1991) Played by Ben Kingsley
- Mobsters (1991) Played by Patrick Dempsey
- Havana (1990/I) Played by Mark Rydell
- Johnny Ryan (1990) (TV) Played by Michael Fairman
- Passion and Paradise (1989) (TV) Played by Sam Malkin
Meyer Lansky: We gotta get tough with Masseria and Faranzano. Only, we can't afford a war. They got armies; we don't.
Arnold Rothstein: We got balls and brains; you got those, you don't need an army... 100 years ago, Austria was run by a prince named Metternich. Austria was weak, and its neighbors were strong; but Metternich was a cold, caluclating fox. If one country got too strong, he organized an alliance against it. He would bring Europe to the brink of war, and then everybody thanked him when he kept war from happening. He barely had an army, but he had Europe by the *kishkes.*
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.