Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Meyer Lansky (Character)
from Bugsy (1991)
|Photos (See all 9 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "Mob City"
- Stay Down (2013) TV episode, Played by Patrick Fischler
- A Guy Walks Into a Bar (2013) TV episode, Played by Jeff Braine (as Young Meyer)
- "Boardwalk Empire"
- White Horse Pike (2013) TV episode, Played by Anatol Yusef
- The North Star (2013) TV episode, Played by Anatol Yusef
- All In (2013) TV episode, Played by Anatol Yusef
- New York Sour (2013) TV episode, Played by Anatol Yusef
- Margate Sands (2012) TV episode, Played by Anatol Yusef
- The Lost City (2005) Played by Dustin Hoffman
- Donzi: The Legend (2001) Played by Edward Asner
- Lansky (1999) (TV) Played by Richard Dreyfuss / Joshua Praw (as Meyer Lansky Age 8) / Ryan Merriman (as Meyer Lansky Ages 12-14) / Max Perlich (as Meyer Lansky Ages 19-28)
- "The Untouchables"
- Attack on New York (1993) TV episode, Played by Marc Grapey
- Atlantic City (1993) TV episode, Played by Marc Grapey
- Bugsy (1991) Played by Ben Kingsley
- Mobsters (1991) Played by Patrick Dempsey
- Havana (1990/I) Played by Mark Rydell
- Johnny Ryan (1990) (TV) Played by Michael Fairman
- Passion and Paradise (1989) (TV) Played by Sam Malkin
Frank Costello: [as the Big Four consider Faranzano's offer] ... Fifteen percent off the top from Faranzano's operation, huh? You know how much money that is? Well, I don't either. But it's a hell of a lot.
Meyer Lansky: But as soon as we sold to Faranzano, he'd knock you off because you're Sicilian; one day, you might wanna be boss. If he iced you now, there'd be a stink all right. But if you're working for Faranzano, who's gonna come after him except the three of us? And then we'd all be history.
Lucky: That's why we're in partnership with these Jews, Frankie.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.