Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Meyer Lansky (Character)
from Bugsy (1991)
|Photos (See all 7 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- "Mob City"
- Stay Down (2013) TV episode, Played by Patrick Fischler
- A Guy Walks Into a Bar (2013) TV episode, Played by Jeff Braine (as Young Meyer)
- "Boardwalk Empire"
- White Horse Pike (2013) TV episode, Played by Anatol Yusef
- The North Star (2013) TV episode, Played by Anatol Yusef
- All In (2013) TV episode, Played by Anatol Yusef
- New York Sour (2013) TV episode, Played by Anatol Yusef
- Margate Sands (2012) TV episode, Played by Anatol Yusef
- The Lost City (2005) Played by Dustin Hoffman
- Donzi: The Legend (2001) Played by Edward Asner
- Lansky (1999) (TV) Played by Richard Dreyfuss / Joshua Praw (as Meyer Lansky Age 8) / Ryan Merriman (as Meyer Lansky Ages 12-14) / Max Perlich (as Meyer Lansky Ages 19-28)
- "The Untouchables"
- Attack on New York (1993) TV episode, Played by Marc Grapey
- Atlantic City (1993) TV episode, Played by Marc Grapey
- Bugsy (1991) Played by Ben Kingsley
- Mobsters (1991) Played by Patrick Dempsey
- Havana (1990/I) Played by Mark Rydell
- Johnny Ryan (1990) (TV) Played by Michael Fairman
- Passion and Paradise (1989) (TV) Played by Sam Malkin
Lucky: [to the fledgeling Mafia Commission, at a meeting hosted by a young Al Capone] ... You all know how I got this scar. Maybe Joe Profaci, here...
Joe Profaci: Wait a minute. What're you saying?
Lucky: Don't worry, Joe. Maybe you knew it was gonna happen to me, maybe you didn't. But by the old way of doin' things... If I became boss now, I'd have to hit you in case you knew. And all of you shrug, except some of you are friends of Joe's. And one day I might do something that upsets you, so then you'll hit me. And then YOU'LL become boss. My friends, they'll hate you for that. Then somebody else becomes boss, and so on, and on... You know what I call that? Stupid. Very stupid... We're all bosses here.
Joe Profaci: What then, Charlie? We're gonna vote on everything?
Lucky: That's right. Everybody here... is equal.
Meyer Lansky: Corporations have a board of directors, a Commission. So will we.
Lucky: Now, I have friends. They're not from Palermo, they're not from Sicily... They're not even Italians. They're Jewish. But they're still my friends. And I trust 'em.
Al Capone: You say there's gonna be no boss, but you're startin' to talk like one.
Lucky: I've learned. Every organization needs somebody standin' out front. Call it a figurehead, a leader, a headman, a kingpin, a president, whatever. It doesn't much matter to me who does it.
Joe Profaci: I say we make Charlie Luciano head of our National Commission. Who agrees?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.