Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Lt. Howard Hunter (Character)
from "Hill Street Blues" (1981)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 116)|
- "Cop Rock"
- Cop-a-Felliac (1990) TV episode, Played by James Sikking
- "Hill Street Blues"
- It Ain't Over Till It's Over (1987) TV episode, Played by James Sikking
- A Pound of Flesh (1987) TV episode, Played by James Sikking
- The Runner Falls on His Kisser (1987) TV episode, Played by James Sikking
- Days of Swine and Roses (1987) TV episode, Played by James Sikking
- Dogsbreath Afternoon (1987) TV episode, Played by James Sikking (as Sgt. Howard Hunter)
Sgt. Howard Hunter: Item six, a memo from division: since the new copy machines have been installed, printing costs from all precincts have risen over 300 per cent. Starting noon today, the copier will accept only those documents that have been stamped with a police identification code.
[rumbling from the cops in attendance]
Sgt. Howard Hunter: Further more, the department will absorb the cost of four, and only four, reprints. Any number over four, and it's your nickle.
Officer J.D. LaRue: Hey sarge, sergeant, are you aware that the D.A.'s office is asking for five copies of all arrest reports?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.