Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Capt. Frank Furillo (Character)
from "Hill Street Blues" (1981)
|Photos (See all 24 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 116)|
- "Hill Street Blues"
- It Ain't Over Till It's Over (1987) TV episode, Played by Daniel J. Travanti
- A Pound of Flesh (1987) TV episode, Played by Daniel J. Travanti
- The Runner Falls on His Kisser (1987) TV episode, Played by Daniel J. Travanti
- Days of Swine and Roses (1987) TV episode, Played by Daniel J. Travanti
- Dogsbreath Afternoon (1987) TV episode, Played by Daniel J. Travanti
Capt. Frank Furillo: I've seen this before, don't think you're the only ones. You walked in the wrong doorway and got smacked, you both ought to be dead. Not because you screwed up, and not because you're bad cops, you're not, in fact you're exceptionally good, but it happens. And if you survive, it's never like it was, it's always with you: the what ifs, which one of us failed? The shame, embarrassment, the anger, and most of all, the fear of going back out there.
Officer Andrew Renko: It doesn't faze me, Captain.
Officer Bobby Hill: That's bull! You were scared out of your socks, turn on that light switch?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.