Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Heinrich Von Marzipan (Character)
from "Codename: Kids Next Door" (2002)
- "Codename: Kids Next Door"
- Operation C.A.R.A.M.E.L./Operation M.O.O.N. (2007) TV episode, Played by Dee Bradley Baker / Candi Milo (as Henrietta Von Marzipan)
- Operation L.I.C.O.R.I.C.E./Operation H.O.M.E. (2006) TV episode, Played by Dee Bradley Baker
- Operation: C.H.O.C.O.L.A.T.E./Operation: M.A.T.A.D.O.R. (2005) TV episode, Played by Dee Bradley Baker
- Operation R.A.B.B.I.T./Operation F.L.U.S.H. (2004) TV episode, Played by Dee Bradley Baker
- Operation H.U.G.S./Operation J.E.W.E.L.S. (2004) TV episode, Played by Dee Bradley Baker
Numbuh 5: Hey, Heiney.
Heinrich Von Marzipan: Abigail, I... never got ein chance to thank you for saving me.
Numbuh 5: Aw, that's cool. Maybe this makes us even for Guatemala?
Heinrich Von Marzipan: Not even close! Not even if you saved mein life two thousand times, I...
Numbuh 5: Chill out, man. Numbuh 5 was just kidding. Besides, you can thank me once we get back.
Heinrich Von Marzipan: Uh, back where?
[Later, at the Arctic Prison, Numbuh 5 closes the door to Heinrich's cell]
Heinrich Von Marzipan: Very funny, Abigail Lincoln! I'll get out, und I'll finally have mein revenge on you, Abigail!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.