Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Slaves of Babylon (1953)
- The Book of Daniel (2013) Played by Rolf Saxon
- "The Bible"
- Survival (2013) TV episode, Played by Peter Guinness
- Jeremiah (1998) (TV) Played by Klaus Maria Brandauer (as King Nebuchadnezzar)
- "Testament: The Bible in Animation"
- Daniel (1996) TV episode, Played by Steve Hodson (as Nebuchadnezzer)
- Daniel (1993) (V) Played by Anthony De Fonte
... aka "Animated Stories from the Bible: Daniel" - USA (series title)
- Ancient Secrets of the Bible, Part II (1993) (TV) Played by Tom Jacobsen
... aka "History's Greatest Miracles" - USA (DVD title)
- "Greatest Heroes of the Bible"
- Daniel and Nebuchadnezzar (1979) TV episode, Played by Hans Conried (as King Nebuchadnezzar)
- Enkeli tuli Babyloniin (1966) (TV) Played by Matti Oravisto (as Nebukadnezar)
- "General Electric Theater"
... aka "G.E. Theater" - USA (English title) (informal short title)
... aka "G.E. True Theater" - USA (English title) (tenth season title)
- The Story of Judith (1960) TV episode, Played by Thurl Ravenscroft
- Slaves of Babylon (1953) Played by Leslie Bradley (as King Nebuchadnezzar)
- The Fall of Jerusalem (1922) Played by Theodor Becker (as Nebukadnezar)
... aka "Jeremias" - Germany (original title)
- Nell Gwynne (1911) Played by Eric Montaigne
... aka "Sweet Nell of Old Drury" - Australia (original title)
King Nebuchadnezzer II: Israelite? Aren't I supposed to be a donkey now? Or is it a giraffe? Or a crocodile?
Daniel: I am only a voice for the Lord God.
King Nebuchadnezzer II: Look, Israelite. Look at my city. The gardens, the marketplaces, the courts! I built Babylon!
Daniel: As did a million captives, slaves, including my people.
King Nebuchadnezzer II: No, Israelite! I built it! Only I built Babylon, the greatest city the world has ever known!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.