Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Gordon Cooper (Character)
from The Right Stuff (1983)
- T-20 Years and Counting (2003) (V) Played by Dennis Quaid
- "From the Earth to the Moon"
- The Original Wives Club (1998) TV episode, Played by Robert C. Treveiler (as L. Gordon Cooper)
- For Miles and Miles (1998) TV episode, Played by Robert C. Treveiler (as L. Gordon Cooper)
- The Right Stuff (1983) Played by Dennis Quaid
Pancho Barnes: What are you two rookies gonna have?
Gordon Cooper: Rookies? Now hold on, sis. You are looking at a whole new ballgame here now. In fact, in a couple of years, I bet you're even gonna immortalize us by putting our pictures up there on your wall.
[unwittingly referring to the dead pilot memorial over the bar]
Gordon Cooper: What? I say somethin' wrong here?
Pancho Barnes: I tell you, we got two categories of pilots around here. We got your prime pilots that get all the hot planes, and we got your pud-knockers who dream about getting the hot planes. Now what are you two pud-knockers gonna have? Huh?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.