Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Robbie Douglas (Character)
from "My Three Sons" (1960)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)|
- "My Three Sons"
- Barbara Lost (1972) TV episode, Played by Don Grady
- After the Honeymoon (1971) TV episode, Played by Don Grady
- The Return of Terrible Tom (1971) TV episode, Played by Don Grady
- Fit the Crime (1971) TV episode, Played by Don Grady
- Debbie (1971) TV episode, Played by Don Grady
Mike Douglas: [the wedding party poses for a group photo] Smile, you guys!
Sally Ann Morrison: Yeah!
[looks at Steve after the photo is taken]
Sally Ann Morrison: Just think, I don't have to call you Mr. Douglas anymore - Dad!
Steve Douglas: And this is the first time in my life I've ever used the word, "daughter."
Mike Douglas: Hey, that's right!
Robbie Douglas: Well, I look at it like this: I may be losing a brother, but I'm gaining a room.
[Mike nods sheepishly]
Sally Ann Morrison: Oh honey, I just want to go thank Muriel.
Mike Douglas: OK.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.