Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Sir Wilfred Robarts (Character)
from Witness for the Prosecution (1957)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)|
- Witness for the Prosecution (1982) (TV) Played by Ralph Richardson
... aka "Hallmark Hall of Fame: Witness for the Prosecution (#32.1)" - USA (anthology series)
- Witness for the Prosecution (1957) Played by Charles Laughton (as Sir Wilfrid)
- "Lux Video Theatre"
... aka "Summer Video Theatre" - USA (summer title)
- Witness for the Prosecution (1953) TV episode, Played by Edward G. Robinson (as Sir Wilfrid Robarts)
- "The Chevrolet Tele-Theatre"
... aka "Chevrolet Television Theatre" - USA (alternative title)
- Witness for the Prosecution (1949) TV episode, Played by Walter Abel (as Sir Wilfred Roberts)
- Witness for the Prosecution (1949) (TV) Played by Derek Elphinstone (as Sir Wilfrid Robarts)
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.