Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Sir Wilfred Robarts (Character)
from Witness for the Prosecution (1957)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)|
- Witness for the Prosecution (1982) (TV) Played by Ralph Richardson
... aka "Hallmark Hall of Fame: Witness for the Prosecution (#32.1)" - USA (anthology series)
- Witness for the Prosecution (1957) Played by Charles Laughton (as Sir Wilfrid)
- "Lux Video Theatre"
... aka "Summer Video Theatre" - USA (summer title)
- Witness for the Prosecution (1953) TV episode, Played by Edward G. Robinson (as Sir Wilfrid Robarts)
- "The Chevrolet Tele-Theatre"
... aka "Chevrolet Television Theatre" - USA (alternative title)
- Witness for the Prosecution (1949) TV episode, Played by Walter Abel (as Sir Wilfred Roberts)
- Witness for the Prosecution (1949) (TV) Played by Derek Elphinstone (as Sir Wilfrid Robarts)
Sir Wilfrid: My Lord, may I also remind my learned friend that his witness, by her own admission, has already violated so many oaths that I am surprised the Testament did not LEAP FROM HER HAND when she was sworn here today! I doubt if anything is to be gained by questioning you any further! That will be all, Frau Helm! See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.