Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Rudyard Kipling (Character)
from The Man Who Would Be King (1975)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Videos|
- My Boy Jack (2007) (TV) Played by David Haig
- Kipling: A Remembrance Tale (2006) (TV) Played by Peter Guinness
- "Early Travellers in North America"
- Episode #1.4 (1992) TV episode, Played by Richard Lintern
- Indians (1992) TV episode, Played by Richard Lintern
- Bed and Board (1992) TV episode, Played by Richard Lintern
- Alien Nation (1988) Played by Kevyn Major Howard
- "Une maison, une histoire" Played by Peter Birrel
- Kipling (1980) TV episode, Played by Peter Birrel
- The Man Who Would Be King (1975) Played by Christopher Plummer
... aka "Rudyard Kipling's The Man Who Would Be King" - UK (complete title), USA (complete title)
- "The Time Tunnel"
- Night of the Long Knives (1966) TV episode, Played by David Watson
- "Shirley Temple's Storybook"
... aka "Shirley Temple Storybook Collection" - USA (DVD box title)
... aka "The Shirley Temple Show" - USA (second season title)
- The Black Sheep (1960) TV episode, Played by Dennis Kohler
- The Adventures of Mark Twain (1944) Played by Paul Scardon
- Gunga Din (1939) Played by Reginald Sheffield
Rudyard Kipling: Have you news of my boy Jack?/ Not this tide./ When d'you think that he'll come back?/ Not with this wind blowing, and this tide./ Has any one else had word of him?/ Not this tide./ For what is sunk will hardly swim, Not with this wind blowing, and this tide./ Oh...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.