Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Rudyard Kipling (Character)
from The Man Who Would Be King (1975)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Videos|
- My Boy Jack (2007) (TV) Played by David Haig
- Kipling: A Remembrance Tale (2006) (TV) Played by Peter Guinness
- "Early Travellers in North America"
- Episode #1.4 (1992) TV episode, Played by Richard Lintern
- Indians (1992) TV episode, Played by Richard Lintern
- Bed and Board (1992) TV episode, Played by Richard Lintern
- Alien Nation (1988) Played by Kevyn Major Howard
- "Une maison, une histoire" Played by Peter Birrel
- Kipling (1980) TV episode, Played by Peter Birrel
- The Man Who Would Be King (1975) Played by Christopher Plummer
... aka "Rudyard Kipling's The Man Who Would Be King" - UK (complete title), USA (complete title)
- "The Time Tunnel"
- Night of the Long Knives (1966) TV episode, Played by David Watson
- "Shirley Temple's Storybook"
... aka "Shirley Temple Storybook Collection" - USA (DVD box title)
... aka "The Shirley Temple Show" - USA (second season title)
- The Black Sheep (1960) TV episode, Played by Dennis Kohler
- The Adventures of Mark Twain (1944) Played by Paul Scardon
- Gunga Din (1939) Played by Reginald Sheffield
Rudyard Kipling: [after being informed of Jack's death] By all accounts he was very brave, so few of us have the opportunity to play our part properly. But he did. He achieved what he set out to achieve.
Caroline Kipling: He must have been in such awful pain.
Rudyard Kipling: If you talked to wounded soldiers they would tell you the pain only sets in later. So, he was lucky. I was done with quickly.
Caroline Kipling: Don't tell me he was lucky! He wasn't lucky, or... or Brave, or happy! Jack was eighteen years and 1 day old! He died in the rain, he couldn't see a thing, he was alone! You can't persuade me that there's any glory in that!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.