Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Detective Raymond Terney (Character)
from "Person of Interest" (2011)
- "Person of Interest"
... aka "P.O.I" - USA (short title)
- The Perfect Mark (2013) TV episode, Played by Al Sapienza
- Razgovor (2013) TV episode, Played by Al Sapienza
- Reasonable Doubt (2013) TV episode, Played by Al Sapienza
- Liberty (2013) TV episode, Played by Al Sapienza
- God Mode (2013) TV episode, Played by Al Sapienza
Joss Carter: We got a rap sheet on this old gangster?
Detective Raymond Terney: Reads like a phone book. Armed robbery, racketeering; He was charged with homicide in the mid '70s.
Joss Carter: [Looks] Marlene Elias? What was that?
Detective Raymond Terney: Uh, 1973. The murder charge he skated on. Victim was Marlene Elias.
Joss Carter: The evidence was stolen from lockup a couple weeks back.
Detective Raymond Terney: Evidence was stolen from a 40-year-old cold case?
Joss Carter: And the murder weapon.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.