Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Adm. William 'Bull' Halsey (Character)
from Midway (1976)
- Pearl Harbor (2001) Played by Glenn Morshower (as RAdm. William F. 'Bull' Halsey Jr.)
- "War and Remembrance"
- Part 10 (1989) TV episode, Played by Pat Hingle (as Adm. William F. 'Bull' Halsey)
- Part 6 (1988) TV episode, Played by Pat Hingle (as Adm. William F. 'Bull' Halsey)
- Part 2 (1988) TV episode, Played by Pat Hingle (as Adm. William F. 'Bull' Halsey)
- "The Winds of War"
... aka "Herman Wouk's The Winds of War" - USA (complete title)
- Into the Maelstrom (1983) TV episode, Played by Richard X. Slattery
- MacArthur (1977) Played by Kenneth Tobey
- Midway (1976) Played by Robert Mitchum (as Admiral William F. Halsey)
... aka "Battle of Midway" - Philippines (English title), UK
... aka "The Battle of Midway" - USA (video title)
- Tora! Tora! Tora! (1970) Played by James Whitmore (as Admiral Halsey)
- The Gallant Hours (1960) Played by James Cagney (as Fleet Adm. William F. Halsey Jr.)
- Battle Stations (1956) Played by Jack Diamond (as William Halsey)
- "You Are There"
- V-J Day (September 2, 1945) (1956) TV episode, Played by Dan Riss (as Admiral William 'Bull' Halsey)
- The Eternal Sea (1955) Played by John Maxwell (as Adm. William F. 'Bull' Halsey)
- Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo (1944) Played by Morris Ankrum (as William F. Halsey)
[Spruance is visiting Halsey in the hospital]
RAdm. Raymond A. Spruance: I just want to thank you for recommending me to take your task force to sea. Now I have a question for you- Did that *itch* go to your *head*?
Vice Adm. William F. 'Bull' Halsey Jr.: [amused] Stop underestimating yourself, Ray. Any Skipper who could keep his cruisers and destroyers alongside of my carriers, from one end of the Pacific to the other, is *definitely* the man for the job.
RAdm. Raymond A. Spruance: You and I are uh- aw, Bill, we're kind of different! Do you think *I* can pull it off the same way *you* could have?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.