Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "The Bible" (2013)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Videos|
- The Young Messiah (2016) Played by Jane Lapotaire (as Old Sarah)
... aka "Christ the Lord: Out of Egypt" - USA (complete title)
- "The Bible"
- In the Beginning (2013) TV episode, Played by Josephine Butler
- The Animated Kid's Bible (2005) (V) Played by Paige Walker (as Sarai)
- The Real Old Testament (2003) Played by Kate Connor
- "In the Beginning"
- Episode #1.1 (2000) TV episode, Played by Jacqueline Bisset
- Episode #1.2 (2000) TV episode, Played by Jacqueline Bisset
- "Testament: The Bible in Animation"
- Abraham (1996) TV episode, Played by Jane Lapotaire
- "Abraham" Played by Barbara Hershey
- Episode #1.2 (1993) TV episode, Played by Barbara Hershey
- Episode #1.1 (1993) TV episode, Played by Barbara Hershey
- "Animated Stories from the Bible"
- Abraham and Isaac (1992) TV episode, Played by Ruth Hale (as Sarai)
- The New Media Bible: Book of Genesis (1979) (V) Played by Dina Doron
- The Bible: In the Beginning... (1966) Played by Ava Gardner
... aka "The Bible" - USA (short title)
- "Matinee Theatre"
- The Story of Sarah (1957) TV episode, Played by Marian Seldes
- The Outing (1956) TV episode, Played by Amzie Strickland
- Restitution (1918) Played by Amy Jerome
... aka "The Conquering Christ" - USA (reissue title)
Optio: We're looking for the family recently arrived from Egypt. Gone to Jerusalem for Passover. Is the boy with them?
Old Sarah: We have many boys in our family. The boy born in Bethlehem. The boy who's seven. If my memory serves, all the boys that age born in Bethlehem were slaughtered by Herod's soldiers. Or perhaps I'm wrong. Perhaps they were Roman soldiers.
Miriam: Perhaps they seek a boy because they ran out of girls.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.