Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jefferson Davis (Character)
from "North and South, Book II" (1986)
- Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (2012) Played by John Rothman
- Lost River: Lincoln's Secret Weapon (2009) Played by Gregory Sweet
- No Retreat from Destiny: The Battle That Rescued Washington (2006) (V) Played by Bob Bosler (as President Jefferson Davis)
- Gettysburg: Three Days of Destiny (2004) (V) Played by Bob Bosler (as President Jefferson Davis)
- C.S.A.: The Confederate States of America (2004) Played by Brian Paulette
- April 1865 (2003) (TV) Played by Bob Bosler
- "The Civil War"
- The Better Angels of Our Nature (1865) (1990) TV episode, Played by Horton Foote
- War Is All Hell (1865) (1990) TV episode, Played by Horton Foote
- Most Hallowed Ground (1864) (1990) TV episode, Played by Horton Foote
- Valley of the Shadow of Death (1864) (1990) TV episode, Played by Horton Foote
- The Universe of Battle (1863) (1990) TV episode, Played by Horton Foote
- A Special Friendship (1987) (TV) Played by Tom Aldredge
- "North and South, Book II"
... aka "Love and War" - USA (subtitle)
- Episode #1.6 (1986) TV episode, Played by Lloyd Bridges
- Episode #1.5 (1986) TV episode, Played by Lloyd Bridges
- Episode #1.4 (1986) TV episode, Played by Lloyd Bridges
- Episode #1.3 (1986) TV episode, Played by Lloyd Bridges
- Episode #1.2 (1986) TV episode, Played by Lloyd Bridges
- "The Great Adventure"
- The Treasure Train of Jefferson Davis (1963) TV episode, Played by Michael Rennie (as President Jefferson Davis)
- "The Rebel"
- Mission--Varina (1961) TV episode, Played by Richard Gaines
- "The Adventures of Jim Bowie"
- The Brothers (1958) TV episode, Played by Charles McArthur
- "You Are There"
- The Gettysburg Address (1953) TV episode, Played by Joseph Vance
- "Cavalcade of America"
... aka "DuPont Presents the Cavalcade Theatre" - USA (fourth season title)
... aka "DuPont Theater" - USA (fifth season title)
- What Might Have Been (1953) TV episode, Played by Ross Ford
- Tennessee Johnson (1942) Played by Morris Ankrum
- Santa Fe Trail (1940) Played by Erville Alderson
- Virginia City (1940) Played by Charles Middleton
- The Great John Ericsson (1937) Played by John Hilke
... aka "John Ericsson - segraren vid Hampton Roads" - Sweden (original title)
- Hearts in Bondage (1936) Played by Erville Alderson
- Carolina (1934) Played by Roy Watson
- The Heart of Maryland (1927) Played by Francis Ford
Jefferson Davis: I must pronounce our solemn farewell. Under these circumstances, of course, my functions - and those of my colleagues - terminate here. We but tread in the path of our fathers when we proclaim our independence - and take the hazard, putting our trust in God, and in our own firm hearts - and strong arms - we will vindicate the right as best we may.
[looking slowly around the room]
Jefferson Davis: I see now around me some with whom I have served long; there have been points of collision. For whatever offense I have given, I ask forgiveness. Of whatever of offense there has been to me, I leave here. I carry with me no hostile remembrance. I go hence unencumbered of the remembrance of injury received, and having discharged the duty of making the only reparation in my power for any injury offered.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.