Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
George Utley (Character)
from "Newhart" (1982)
- The Last Newhart (1990) TV episode, Played by Tom Poston
- My Husband, My Peasant (1990) TV episode, Played by Tom Poston
- Father Goose (1990) TV episode, Played by Tom Poston
- Dick and Tim (1990) TV episode, Played by Tom Poston
- Handymania (1990) TV episode, Played by Tom Poston
- On Stage at the Kennedy Center: The Mark Twain Prize (2002) (TV) Played by Tom Poston
Joanna Loudon: What's going on?
Kirk Devane: Would you please do me a favor and tell George that he looks like a boob?
George Utley: Quit calling me that.
Joanna Loudon: What is going on?
George Utley: [to Joanna] Is there anything wrong with what I'm wearing?
Kirk Devane: No, not if you're 4. But if you're a grown man, it's pathetic.
Joanna Loudon: I was talking to Joanna. Kirk's upset because I'm wearing my new turtleneck.
Kirk Devane: I'm upset because you're wearing it with your overalls. Any fool knows that it goes with the brown chords.
George Utley: Well, if you know that, then you must be the fool.
Joanna Loudon: Kirk, he's just wearing it around the house.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.