Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Sibyl Railton-Bell (Character)
from Separate Tables (1983) (TV)
- Separate Tables (1983) (TV) Played by Julie Christie (as Miss Railton-Bell)
- "Estudio 1"
- Mesas separadas (II) (1979) TV episode, Played by Alicia Hermida (as Sibyll Railton-Bell)
- Separate Tables (1974) (TV) Played by Fernanda Mistral (as Miss Sybil Raillon-Bell)
- "BBC Play of the Month"
- Separate Tables (1970) TV episode, Played by Geraldine McEwan
- An Einzeltischen (1968) (TV) Played by Elfriede Kuzmany
- Separate Tables (1958) Played by Deborah Kerr
Sibyl Railton-Bell: Why did you do it. WHY did you DO it?
Major Angus Pollock: I don't know. I wish I could answer that. Why does anybody do anything that they shouldn't? Why do some people drink too much and other people smoke 50 cigarettes a day? Because they can't stop it, I suppose.
Sibyl Railton-Bell: Then it wasn't the first time?
Major Angus Pollock: No...
Sibyl Railton-Bell: Oh, it's horrible...
Major Angus Pollock: Yes, it is, of course. I'm not trying to defend it... You'll never guess this, I know, but ever since school I've always been scared to death of women... of everyone, in a way, I suppose, but mostly of women. I had a bad time at school - which wasn't Wellington, of course, it was just a counsel school...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.