Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Alexander (2004)
|Related Videos (see all 9)|
- Young Alexander the Great (2010) Played by Christopher Cazenove
- Alexander the Great (2006) (V) Played by Nikos Vastardis
- Alexander the Great (2006) Played by Ronn Ozuk
- Alexander (2004) Played by Christopher Plummer
... aka "Alexander Revisited: The Final Cut" - USA (recut version)
... aka "Alexander: Director's Cut" - USA (censored version)
- "The Mark Steel Lectures"
- Aristotle (2003) TV episode, Played by Martin Hyder
- "Reign: The Conqueror" Played by John Rafter Lee / Nachi Nozawa
... aka "Alexander Senki" - Hong Kong (original title)
... aka "Alexander" - International (English title)
- Ansatsu no onkai (1999) TV episode, Played by John Rafter Lee
- Inbô no jokyoku (1999) TV episode, Played by John Rafter Lee
- Maô tanjô (1999) TV episode, Played by John Rafter Lee
- Maô kaikô (1999) TV episode, Played by John Rafter Lee
- "Adventures from the Book of Virtues"
... aka "The Book of Virtues" - USA (short title)
- Respect (1997) TV episode, Played by Jim Cummings
- Loyalty (1997) TV episode, Played by Jim Cummings
- Ding et Dong le film (1990) Played by Marc Legault (as Aristote)
- "The Search for Alexander the Great" (1981) TV series Played by Michael Williams
- Alexander the Great (1956) Played by Barry Jones
- Alexander the Great (1941) Played by Shakir
... aka "Sikandar" - India (original title)
Aristotle: Do you know how vast the Persian Empire is?
Alexander: From the Nile, to the Indus... from Samarkand, to Babylon.
Aristotle: And beyond. Do you know how many different people live there?
Alexander: By heart. Carians, Armenians, Jews, Parthians, Egyptians... I know their customs and their gods.
Aristotle: Yes. But this is more than an empire, this is colossus. To rule it would take a man as great as *you can be*... That is why I say, "Patience".
Alexander: Patience? My time is short.
Alexander: When the great god Zeus, father of Achilles, gave him his choice of a long life of obscurity and a short life filled with glory, he chose glory. So did I. Achilles died young...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.