Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Alexander (2004)
|Related Videos (see all 5)|
- Young Alexander the Great (2010) Played by Christopher Cazenove
- Alexander the Great (2006) (V) Played by Nikos Vastardis
- Alexander the Great (2006) Played by Ronn Ozuk
- Alexander (2004) Played by Christopher Plummer
... aka "Alexander Revisited: The Final Cut" - USA (recut version)
... aka "Alexander: Director's Cut" - USA (censored version)
- "The Mark Steel Lectures"
- Aristotle (2003) TV episode, Played by Martin Hyder
- "Reign: The Conqueror" Played by John Rafter Lee / Nachi Nozawa
... aka "Alexander Senki" - Hong Kong (original title)
... aka "Alexander" - International (English title)
- Ansatsu no onkai (1999) TV episode, Played by John Rafter Lee
- Inbô no jokyoku (1999) TV episode, Played by John Rafter Lee
- Maô tanjô (1999) TV episode, Played by John Rafter Lee
- Maô kaikô (1999) TV episode, Played by John Rafter Lee
- "Adventures from the Book of Virtues"
... aka "The Book of Virtues" - USA (short title)
- Respect (1997) TV episode, Played by Jim Cummings
- Loyalty (1997) TV episode, Played by Jim Cummings
- Ding et Dong le film (1990) Played by Marc Legault (as Aristote)
- "The Search for Alexander the Great" Played by Michael Williams
- The Young Conqueror (1981) TV episode, Played by Michael Williams
- Lord of Asia (1981) TV episode, Played by Michael Williams
- The Last March (1981) TV episode, Played by Michael Williams
- The Young Lion (1981) TV episode, Played by Michael Williams
- Alexander the Great (1956) Played by Barry Jones
- Alexander the Great (1941) Played by Shakir
... aka "Sikandar" - India (original title)
Aristotle: We Greeks are the chosen - the elect. Our culture is the best - our civilization, the best; our men, the best. All others are barbarians! And it is our moral duty to conquer them, enslave them, and if necessary destroy them!
Aristotle: [speaking before Alexander and his friends ] Wonders are many - but none is more wonderful than Man himself. The Persian way of life has the seed of death, and fear, in it. That of the Greek - of life, and courage.
Aristotle: The gods of the Greeks are made in the image of Men - not men with birds' heads, or bulls with lions' heads, but Men, who can be understood... and felt.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.