Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Alexander (2004)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 5)|
- Young Alexander the Great (2010) Played by Paul Telfer
- Alexander the Great (2006) Played by Chris Elwood
- The True Story of Alexander the Great (2005) (V) Played by Frantz Widmaier (as Hephestian)
- Alexander (2004) Played by Jared Leto (as Hephaistion) / Patrick Carroll (as Young Hephaistion)
... aka "Alexander Revisited: The Final Cut" - USA (recut version)
... aka "Alexander: Director's Cut" - USA (censored version)
- "Reign: The Conqueror"
... aka "Alexander Senki" - Hong Kong (original title)
... aka "Alexander" - International (English title)
- Maô tanjô (1999) TV episode, Played by John DeMita (as Haphaestion)
- "The Search for Alexander the Great" (1981) TV series Played by Ian Charleson (as Hephaistion)
- Alexander the Great (1956) Played by Ricardo Valle
- "BBC Sunday-Night Theatre"
- Adventure Story (1950) TV episode, Played by Terence Longdon
Attalus: To Philip and Eurydice and to their legitimate sons! To Philip...
[Alexander throws a wine cup at him]
Hephaistion: Alexander, don't...
Alexander: And what am I? You son of a dog. Come then.
[Attalus throws his cup at Alexander and soon a fight breaks out]
Philip: Shut up! Shut up all of you! This is my wedding, not some public brawl!
[Looks at Alexander]
Philip: Apologize by Zeus, before you dishonor me.
Alexander: You defend the man that called my mother a whore and me a bastard? And I dishonor you?
Philip: Ah!You listen more like your mother. Attalus is my family now, the same as you.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.