Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Lady Jane Grey (Character)
from Lady Jane (1986)
- "The Sarah Jane Adventures"
- Lost in Time: Part 2 (2010) TV episode, Played by Amber Beattie (as Queen Jane)
- Lost in Time: Part 1 (2010) TV episode, Played by Amber Beattie (as Queen Jane)
- Lady Jane (2007) Played by Lucy Thomson
- The Prince and the Pauper (2000) (TV) Played by Perdita Weeks
- "The Prince and the Pauper"
- Episode #1.6 (1996) TV episode, Played by Sophia Myles
- Episode #1.3 (1996) TV episode, Played by Sophia Myles
- Episode #1.2 (1996) TV episode, Played by Sophia Myles
- Episode #1.1 (1996) TV episode, Played by Sophia Myles
- Lady Jane (1986) Played by Helena Bonham Carter
- "O Príncipe E o Mendigo" (1972) TV series Played by Nádia Lippi
- "Elizabeth R"
- The Lion's Cub (1971) TV episode, Played by Sarah Frampton
- "You Are There"
- The Last Day of an English Queen (Lady Jane Grey, executed February 12, 1554) (1955) TV episode, Played by Gloria Talbott
- The Prince and the Pauper (1937) Played by Anne Howard
- Nine Days a Queen (1936) Played by Nova Pilbeam
... aka "Tudor Rose" - UK (original title)
- Lady Jane Grey; Or, The Court of Intrigue (1923) Played by Nina Vanna
Dr. Feckinham: And what would you be prepared to die for, Lady Jane?
Jane: I would die to free our people from the chains of bigotry and superstition.
Dr. Feckinham: What superstition did you have in mind?
Jane: Well, for example, the idea that a piece of bread can become the body of our Savior, father.
Dr. Feckinham: Did he not say at his Last Supper, "Take, eat, this is my body"?
Jane: He also said, "I am the vine, I am the door." Was he a vine, was he a door?
Dr. Feckinham: Who has been teaching you to say such things?
Jane: Don't you think I could have thought of them myself?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.