Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Neil Kinnock (Character)
from "The New Statesman" (1987)
- In Search of La Che (2011) Played by Euan Cuthbertson / David Marshall
- "Heroes of Comedy"
- Mike Yarwood (2002) TV episode, Played by Mike Yarwood
- "Spitting Image"
- Episode #19.7 (1996) TV episode, Played by Alistair McGowan
- Episode #12.1 (1991) TV episode, Played by Steve Coogan
- Episode #11.6 (1991) TV episode, Played by Chris Barrie
- Episode #11.5 (1991) TV episode, Played by Chris Barrie
- Episode #11.4 (1991) TV episode, Played by Chris Barrie
- Thatcher: The Final Days (1991) (TV) Played by Christian Rodska
- "The New Statesman"
- Labour of Love (1991) TV episode, Played by Johnny More
- "The Comic Strip Presents..."
- GLC: The Carnage Continues... (1990) TV episode, Played by Derren Nesbitt (as Kinnock)
- Cool 'n' Hot: Phil Cool in Concert (1989) (V) Played by Phil Cool
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.