Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Melvin Purvis (Character)
from Melvin Purvis G-MAN (1974) (TV)
|Photos (See all 15 | slideshow)|
- "Hotel Secrets & Legends"
... aka "Mysteries at the Hotel" - USA (alternative title)
- Munchkin Mayhem; Undercover President; the Real Gatsby (2014) TV episode, Played by Kevin Herrmann
- Public Enemies (2009) Played by Christian Bale
- Crime Wave: 18 Months of Mayhem (2008) (TV) Played by Scott Brooks
- The Dillinger Conspiracy (2006) (TV) Played by Timothy Prindle
- The Real Untouchables (2001) (TV) Played by Tom Clarke Hill / Douglas Weidner
- Public Enemies (1996) (V) Played by Dan Cortese
... aka "Public Enemy No. 1" - USA (TV title)
- Dillinger and Capone (1995) Played by Christopher Kriesa
- Dillinger (1991) (TV) Played by Will Patton
- The Lady in Red (1979) Played by Alan Vint
... aka "Guns, Sin and Bathtub Gin" - USA (reissue title)
... aka "Touch Me and Die" - USA (reissue title)
- The Private Files of J. Edgar Hoover (1977) Played by Michael Sacks
- The Kansas City Massacre (1975) (TV) Played by Dale Robertson
- The Story of Pretty Boy Floyd (1974) (TV) Played by Geoffrey Binney
- Melvin Purvis G-MAN (1974) (TV) Played by Dale Robertson
- Dillinger (1973) Played by Ben Johnson
- Dillinger (1960) (TV) Played by Steven Hill
J. Edgar Hoover: John Dillinger held up a bank for $74,000 while you failed to arrest Nelson.
Melvin Purvis: Sir, I take full responsibility. And I would like to make a request. That we transfer men with special qualifications to augment the staff here in Chicago. There are some former Texas and Oklahoma lawmen currently with the Bureau in Dallas.
J. Edgar Hoover: I thought you understood what I'm building. A modern force of professional young men of the best sort.
Melvin Purvis: I'm afraid our type cannot get the job done.
J. Edgar Hoover: Excuse me, I cannot hear you.
Melvin Purvis: Our type cannot get the job done.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.