Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Melvin Purvis (Character)
from Melvin Purvis G-MAN (1974) (TV)
|Photos (See all 15 | slideshow)|
- Public Enemies (2009) Played by Christian Bale
- Crime Wave: 18 Months of Mayhem (2008) (TV) Played by Scott Brooks
- The Real Untouchables (2001) (TV) Played by Tom Clarke Hill / Douglas Weidner
- Public Enemies (1996) (V) Played by Dan Cortese
... aka "Public Enemy No. 1" - USA (TV title)
- Dillinger and Capone (1995) Played by Christopher Kriesa
- Dillinger (1991) (TV) Played by Will Patton
- The Lady in Red (1979) Played by Alan Vint
... aka "Guns, Sin and Bathtub Gin" - USA (reissue title)
... aka "Touch Me and Die" - USA (reissue title)
- The Private Files of J. Edgar Hoover (1977) Played by Michael Sacks
- The Kansas City Massacre (1975) (TV) Played by Dale Robertson
- The Story of Pretty Boy Floyd (1974) (TV) Played by Geoffrey Binney
- Melvin Purvis G-MAN (1974) (TV) Played by Dale Robertson
- Dillinger (1973) Played by Ben Johnson
- Dillinger (1960) (TV) Played by Steven Hill
John Dillinger: [Dillinger phones Purvis after escaping from prison] I always felt that, uh, well, I always felt that we oughtta talk occasionally.
Melvin Purvis: Good, good, I like to hear from you.
John Dillinger: I understand that, uh, I understand that you been, uh, that you got me on driving a stolen car across state lines. Is that right? Federal offense, that's what the papers said.
Melvin Purvis: That's right, kid. Not much for a man of your ability.
John Dillinger: [growing angry] How'd you like the crash out!
Melvin Purvis: Liked it fine, Johnny.
John Dillinger: Yeah, it was great, wasn't it?!
Melvin Purvis: I've always wanted it that way. It gives me a chance . . .
John Dillinger: How many men you got on me now, Melvin?!
Melvin Purvis: Two, Johnny. Two good ones.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.