Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Melvin Purvis (Character)
from Public Enemies (2009)
|Photos (See all 16 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 24)|
- "American Lawmen" Played by Colin Price
- Melvin Purvis: The Gang Buster (2016) TV episode, Played by Colin Price
- "Hotel Secrets & Legends"
... aka "Mysteries at the Hotel" - USA (alternative title)
- Munchkin Mayhem; Undercover President; the Real Gatsby (2014) TV episode, Played by Kevin Herrmann
- Public Enemies (2009) Played by Christian Bale
- Crime Wave: 18 Months of Mayhem (2008) (TV) Played by Scott Brooks
- The Dillinger Conspiracy (2006) (TV) Played by Timothy Prindle
- The Real Untouchables (2001) (TV) Played by Tom Clarke Hill / Douglas Weidner
- Public Enemies (1996) (V) Played by Dan Cortese
... aka "Public Enemy No. 1" - USA (TV title)
- Dillinger and Capone (1995) (V) Played by Christopher Kriesa
- Dillinger (1991) (TV) Played by Will Patton
- The Lady in Red (1979) Played by Alan Vint
... aka "Guns, Sin and Bathtub Gin" - USA (reissue title)
... aka "Touch Me and Die" - USA (reissue title)
- The Private Files of J. Edgar Hoover (1977) Played by Michael Sacks
- The Kansas City Massacre (1975) (TV) Played by Dale Robertson
- The Story of Pretty Boy Floyd (1974) (TV) Played by Geoffrey Binney
- Melvin Purvis G-MAN (1974) (TV) Played by Dale Robertson
- Dillinger (1973) Played by Ben Johnson
- Dillinger (1960) (TV) Played by Steven Hill
[Pretty Boy Floyd has been shot trying to escape the FBI]
Melvin Purvis: Are you Pretty Boy Floyd?
Pretty Boy Floyd: [gasping in pain] I'm. Charles. Arthur. Floyd
Melvin Purvis: This is for Kansas City, boy.
Pretty Boy Floyd: [in more pain] I wasn't in on that... I swear.
Melvin Purvis: You shouldn't be lying when you're so close to your maker.
Pretty Boy Floyd: [fading rapidly] You must be Purvis.
Melvin Purvis: That's right.
Pretty Boy Floyd: I'm. Glad. It. Was. You.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.