Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Melvin Purvis (Character)
from Public Enemies (2009)
|Photos (See all 16 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 24)|
- "American Lawmen" Played by Colin Price
- Melvin Purvis: The Gang Buster (2016) TV episode, Played by Colin Price
- "Hotel Secrets & Legends"
... aka "Mysteries at the Hotel" - USA (alternative title)
- Munchkin Mayhem; Undercover President; the Real Gatsby (2014) TV episode, Played by Kevin Herrmann
- Public Enemies (2009) Played by Christian Bale
- Crime Wave: 18 Months of Mayhem (2008) (TV) Played by Scott Brooks
- The Dillinger Conspiracy (2006) (TV) Played by Timothy Prindle
- The Real Untouchables (2001) (TV) Played by Tom Clarke Hill / Douglas Weidner
- Public Enemies (1996) (V) Played by Dan Cortese
... aka "Public Enemy No. 1" - USA (TV title)
- Dillinger and Capone (1995) (V) Played by Christopher Kriesa
- Dillinger (1991) (TV) Played by Will Patton
- The Lady in Red (1979) Played by Alan Vint
... aka "Guns, Sin and Bathtub Gin" - USA (reissue title)
... aka "Touch Me and Die" - USA (reissue title)
- The Private Files of J. Edgar Hoover (1977) Played by Michael Sacks
- The Kansas City Massacre (1975) (TV) Played by Dale Robertson
- The Story of Pretty Boy Floyd (1974) (TV) Played by Geoffrey Binney
- Melvin Purvis G-MAN (1974) (TV) Played by Dale Robertson
- Dillinger (1973) Played by Ben Johnson
- Dillinger (1960) (TV) Played by Steven Hill
[Agents Baum and Purvis are briefing the Chicago field agents]
Agent Carter Baum: According to the bank teller Barbara Patzke, this is John Dillinger's coat. It's made by Shragge-Quality out of St. Louis. Price: $35 dollars. Windproof, 32 ounce wool. Top stitching.
Melvin Purvis: [nods approvingly] Thank you, Agent Baum.
[Baum steps aside]
Melvin Purvis: Agents in our offices across the country are identifying every store in the United States that sold this overcoat. Then, we will cross-reference every Dillinger associate, in locales where that coat was sold. He was in a place, he got cold, he bought a coat. Unless he was traveling through, he was being harbored nearby. If he returns, we will be there. It is by such methods that our bureau will get John Dillinger.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.