Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
John Dillinger (Character)
from Public Enemies (2009)
|Photos (See all 32 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 25)|
- The Death of Jack Hamilton (2015) Played by Alexander Ellis
- "Hotel Secrets & Legends"
... aka "Mysteries at the Hotel" - USA (alternative title)
- Munchkin Mayhem; Undercover President; the Real Gatsby (2014) TV episode, Played by Ryan Gangl
- Deceptive Doctor, Portland Underground, Civil War Smackdown (2014) TV episode, Played by Ryan Gangl
- Spirits of St. Paul: The Gangster Era (2012) Played by Michael Harrison
- Public Enemies (2009) Played by Johnny Depp
- Crime Wave: 18 Months of Mayhem (2008) (TV) Played by Lynn Bumgardner
- The Real Untouchables (2001) (TV) Played by Michael Dailey
... aka "Night Man" - Canada (original title)
- That Ol' Gang of Mine (1997) TV episode, Played by Brian Fitzpatrick
- Baby Face Nelson (1996) Played by Martin Kove
- Dillinger and Capone (1995) (V) Played by Martin Sheen
- "Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman"
- That Old Gang of Mine (1994) TV episode, Played by Robert Clohessy
- Dillinger (1991) (TV) Played by Mark Harmon
- The Lady in Red (1979) Played by Robert Conrad
... aka "Guns, Sin and Bathtub Gin" - USA (reissue title)
... aka "Touch Me and Die" - USA (reissue title)
- The Kansas City Massacre (1975) (TV) Played by William Jordan
- Dillinger (1973) Played by Warren Oates
- Young Dillinger (1965) Played by Nick Adams
- Dillinger (1960) (TV) Played by Ralph Meeker
- The FBI Story (1959) Played by Scott Peters
- Baby Face Nelson (1957) Played by Leo Gordon
- "Gang Busters"
... aka "Captured" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Gangbusters" - USA (DVD box title)
- Dillinger (1952) TV episode, Played by Myron Healey
- Homer Van Meter (1952) TV episode, Played by Myron Healey
- Alvin Karpis (1952) TV episode, Played by Myron Healey
- Dillinger (1945) Played by Lawrence Tierney
John Dillinger: What chased you out of Cookson Hills, Floyd?
Pretty Boy Floyd: Well, the Feds were getting to my folks, and it's hard on them. And then damn Bonnie and Clyde ran through there. Weren't safe for no one. Bunch of mad dogs, that's what they were, and I ain't sorry to see them go.
John Dillinger: No; small timers get into it, and ruin it for everyone.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.