Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
John Dillinger (Character)
from Public Enemies (2009)
|Photos (See all 32 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 25)|
- The Death of Jack Hamilton (2014) Played by Alexander Ellis
- Public Enemies (2009) Played by Johnny Depp
- Crime Wave: 18 Months of Mayhem (2008) (TV) Played by Lynn Bumgardner
- The Real Untouchables (2001) (TV) Played by Michael Dailey
... aka "Night Man" - Canada (original title)
- That Ol' Gang of Mine (1997) TV episode, Played by Brian Fitzpatrick
- Baby Face Nelson (1996) Played by Martin Kove
- Dillinger and Capone (1995) Played by Martin Sheen
- "Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman"
- That Old Gang of Mine (1994) TV episode, Played by Robert Clohessy
- Dillinger (1991) (TV) Played by Mark Harmon
- The Lady in Red (1979) Played by Robert Conrad
... aka "Guns, Sin and Bathtub Gin" - USA (reissue title)
... aka "Touch Me and Die" - USA (reissue title)
- The Kansas City Massacre (1975) (TV) Played by William Jordan
- Dillinger (1973) Played by Warren Oates
- Young Dillinger (1965) Played by Nick Adams
- Dillinger (1960) (TV) Played by Ralph Meeker
- The FBI Story (1959) Played by Scott Peters
- Baby Face Nelson (1957) Played by Leo Gordon
- "Gang Busters"
... aka "Captured" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Gangbusters" - USA (DVD box title)
- Dillinger (1952) TV episode, Played by Myron Healey
- Homer Van Meter (1952) TV episode, Played by Myron Healey
- Alvin Karpis (1952) TV episode, Played by Myron Healey
- Dillinger (1945) Played by Lawrence Tierney
Billie Frechette: They're looking at me because they're not used to having a girl in their restaurant in a $3 dress.
John Dillinger: Listen, doll. That's 'cause they're all about where people come from. The only thing that's important is where someone's going.
Billie Frechette: [smiles] Where are you going?
John Dillinger: Anywhere I want.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.