Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
John Dillinger (Character)
from Public Enemies (2009)
|Photos (See all 39 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 24)|
- The Death of Jack Hamilton (????) Played by Alexander Ellis
- "Hotel Secrets & Legends"
... aka "Mysteries at the Hotel" - USA (alternative title)
- Munchkin Mayhem; Undercover President; the Real Gatsby (2014) TV episode, Played by Ryan Gangl
- Deceptive Doctor, Portland Underground, Civil War Smackdown (2014) TV episode, Played by Ryan Gangl
- Spirits of St. Paul: The Gangster Era (2012) Played by Michael Harrison
- Public Enemies (2009) Played by Johnny Depp
- Crime Wave: 18 Months of Mayhem (2008) (TV) Played by Lynn Bumgardner
- The Real Untouchables (2001) (TV) Played by Michael Dailey
... aka "Night Man" - Canada (original title)
- That Ol' Gang of Mine (1997) TV episode, Played by Brian Fitzpatrick
- Baby Face Nelson (1996) Played by Martin Kove
- Dillinger and Capone (1995) (V) Played by Martin Sheen
- "Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman"
- That Old Gang of Mine (1994) TV episode, Played by Robert Clohessy
- Dillinger (1991) (TV) Played by Mark Harmon
- The Lady in Red (1979) Played by Robert Conrad
... aka "Guns, Sin and Bathtub Gin" - USA (reissue title)
... aka "Touch Me and Die" - USA (reissue title)
- The Kansas City Massacre (1975) (TV) Played by William Jordan
- Dillinger (1973) Played by Warren Oates
- Young Dillinger (1965) Played by Nick Adams
- Dillinger (1960) (TV) Played by Ralph Meeker
- The FBI Story (1959) Played by Scott Peters
- Baby Face Nelson (1957) Played by Leo Gordon
- "Gang Busters"
... aka "Captured" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Gangbusters" - USA (DVD box title)
- Dillinger (1952) TV episode, Played by Myron Healey
- Homer Van Meter (1952) TV episode, Played by Myron Healey
- Alvin Karpis (1952) TV episode, Played by Myron Healey
- Dillinger (1945) Played by Lawrence Tierney
John Dillinger: [in his jail cell] Well, here's the man who killed Pretty Boy Floyd. Damn good thing he was pretty, 'cause he sure wasn't Whiz Kid Floyd. Tell me something, Mr. Purvis. That fellow, the one who got killed at the Sherone Apartments - the newspaper said you found him alive. It's the eyes, ain't it? They look at you right before they go. And then they just drift away into nothing. That'll keep you up nights.
Melvin Purvis: And what keeps you up nights, Mr. Dillinger?
John Dillinger: Coffee. You act like a confident man, Mr. Purvis. You got a few qualities. Probably pretty good from a distance, especially when you got the fellow outnumbered. But up close, toe to toe, when somebody's about to die right here, right now - I'm used to that. What about you?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.