Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mr. Praline (Character)
from "Monty Python's Flying Circus" (1969)
- And Now for Something Completely Different (1971) Played by John Cleese
- "Monty Python's Flying Circus"
- Scott of the Antarctic (1970) TV episode, Played by John Cleese (as Mr. Eric Praline)
- Live from the Grill-o-Mat (1970) TV episode, Played by John Cleese (as Mr. Eric Praline)
- Full Frontal Nudity (1969) TV episode, Played by John Cleese (as Eric Praline)
- It's the Arts (1969) TV episode, Played by John Cleese (as Inspector Eric Praline)
Bevis: I didn't want to do this, you know. I wanted to be a lumberjack!
Mr. Praline: Yes, this is irrelevant.
Bevis: Yes! A lumberjack! Leaping from tree to tree as they float down the mighty rivers of British Columbia! The smell of fresh cut timber! The giant redwood! The larch! The fir! The mighty Scots pine! With my best girlie by my side, we'd sing... sing... sing!
Bevis: I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK/I sleep all night and I work all day.
Mounties Chorus: He's a lumberjack and he's OK/He sleeps all night and he works all day.
Bevis: I cut down trees, I eat my lunch, I go to the lavatory/On Wednesdays I go shopping and have buttered scones for tea.
Mounties Chorus: He cuts down trees, he eats his lunch, he goes to the lavatory/On Wednesdays he goes shopping and has buttered scones for tea./He's a lumberjack and he's OK/He sleeps all night and he works all day.
Bevis: I cut down trees, I skip and jump, I like to press wildflowers/I put on women's clothing and hang around in bars.
Mounties Chorus: He cuts down trees, he skips and jumps, he likes to press widlflowers.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.