Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
David Frost (Character)
from Frost/Nixon (2008)
- David Frost: Hello, Good Evening & Farewell (2013) (TV) Played by Michael Sheen
- A Liar's Autobiography: The Untrue Story of Monty Python's Graham Chapman (2012) Played by John Cleese
- Liberation (2009/II) Played by Glen A. Vaughan (as Sir David Frost)
- Through the Watergate (2009) Played by Jake Thornton
- Frost/Nixon (2008) Played by Michael Sheen
- The Lavender List (2006) (TV) Played by Allin Kempthorne
- Not Only But Always (2004) (TV) Played by Brett O'Gorman
- "Phil Cool"
- Episode #1.1 (1992) TV episode, Played by Phil Cool
- "Cool Head"
- Episode #1.1 (1991) TV episode, Played by Phil Cool
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Eric Idle/Neil Innes (1977) TV episode, Played by Eric Idle
- Mrs. Wilson's Diary (1969) (TV) Played by David Battley
- Hippie Hippie Shake (????) Played by Tom Goodman-Hill
- "Heroes of Comedy"
- Mike Yarwood (2002) TV episode, Played by Mike Yarwood
- Saturday Night Live: Presidential Bash (1992) (TV) Played by Eric Idle
Richard Nixon: You know those parties of yours, the ones I read about in the newspapers. Do you actually enjoy those?
David Frost: Of course.
Richard Nixon: You have no idea how fortunate that makes you, liking people. Being liked. Having that facility. That lightness, that charm. I don't have it, I never did.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.