Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
David Frost (Character)
from Frost/Nixon (2008)
- Hippie Hippie Shake (????) Played by Tom Goodman-Hill
- David Frost: Hello, Good Evening & Farewell (2013) (TV) Played by Michael Sheen
- A Liar's Autobiography: The Untrue Story of Monty Python's Graham Chapman (2012) Played by John Cleese
- Liberation (2009/II) Played by Glen A. Vaughan (as Sir David Frost)
- Through the Watergate (2009) Played by Jake Thornton
- Frost/Nixon (2008) Played by Michael Sheen
- The Lavender List (2006) (TV) Played by Allin Kempthorne
- Not Only But Always (2004) (TV) Played by Brett O'Gorman
- "Heroes of Comedy"
- Mike Yarwood (2002) TV episode, Played by Mike Yarwood
- "Phil Cool"
- Episode #1.1 (1992) TV episode, Played by Phil Cool
- "Cool Head"
- Episode #1.1 (1991) TV episode, Played by Phil Cool
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Eric Idle/Neil Innes (1977) TV episode, Played by Eric Idle
- Mrs. Wilson's Diary (1969) (TV) Played by David Battley
David Frost: [Picking up the phone, thinking it's room service] I'll have a cheeseburger.
Richard Nixon: [drunk] Mmm. That sounds good. I used to love cheeseburgers, but Dr. Lundgren made me give them up. He switched me to cottage cheese and pineapple instead. He calls them my Hawaiian burgers, but they don't taste like burgers at all. They taste like Styrofoam.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.