Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Lady Aberlin (Character)
from "Mister Rogers' Neighborhood" (1968)
- "Mister Rogers' Neighborhood"
... aka "MisteRogers' Neighborhood" - USA (original title)
- 1764: Celebrates the Arts (2001) TV episode, Played by Betty Aberlin
- 1763: Celebrates the Arts (2001) TV episode, Played by Betty Aberlin
- 1759: Ready to Read? (2000) TV episode, Played by Betty Aberlin
- 1758: Ready to Read? (2000) TV episode, Played by Betty Aberlin
- 1754: Curiosity (2000) TV episode, Played by Betty Aberlin
King Friday XIII: And your most recent happening?
Lady Aberlin: I just heard a poem that ended with the lines, "Queens are queens and kings are kings".
King Friday XIII: Sounds like a superb poem.
Lady Aberlin: By Audrey Duck.
King Friday XIII: Perhaps we should announce a poetry reading and Audrey Duck can read her superb poem to everyone.
Lady Aberlin: It was just a little poem.
King Friday XIII: Little poem nothing. If it had queens and kings, it has to be a major poem. Handyman Negri?
Handyman Negri: Yes, sire?
King Friday XIII: Once you've completed your rearrangement of the animals, I suggest that you and Lady Aberlin begin at once to prepare a large festivity. A major poetry reading featuring Miss Audrey Duck, one of the finest poets in the land. You may arrange for major decorations, refreshments, a royal affair.
Lady Aberlin: But Uncle Friday...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.